Speaking as a member of the "over 32" crowd, below are the five Wolverines that I "grew up" with and would most like to meet:
1. Denard Robinson - obvious reasons
2. Desmond Howard - obvious reasons
3. Charles Woodson - obvious reasons
4. Drew Henson - his story is very interesting
5. Daydrion Taylor (the kid that was paralyzed at Penn State - I'd like to know how he dealt with the injury and about his life after football
Hart doesn't interest me as much as it seems that his outspoken-ness reveals most of his personality. There are lots of defenders that I'd like to have a chat with but the above supersede each of them. The only one I really want on that list is Tyrone Wheatley but there's no space for him in the Top 5.