- Liverpool vs Man U: Meh. It’s a friendly in a World Cup year so they won’t have their best players and won’t care.
- Shea’s eligibility: Usually the NCAA doesn’t get discovery from a court case but they have it now. If everything goes according to plan it’s Sam’s strong gut feeling that Patterson is a one and done.
- Sam’s mea culpa: Joe Milton is definitely in the conversation for QB1 in 2019.
- Football 2018 schedule might be toughest in the country: Crossovers are Wisconsin plus Northwestern and Nebraska on the road.
- Big Ten West preview: Purdue breakout but Wisconsin still wins the West. Problem with Badgers is Hornibrook throws well into tight windows, will have a pile of All-American linebackers like always.
- Big Ten East preview: McSorley is a luck guy too because he wins a lot of 50/50 throws but he’s also straight up good—how much does losing Joe Moorhead hurt? MSU: Inviting Reschke back after dude dropped an N-bomb because when you’re already the most despicable athletic department in the country what’s one more locker room distraction? LJ Scott stayed (?!?!?) because he fumbled a lot, but Madre London grad transferred. Maryland: Offense was Texas-beating good until they were playing 5’6” guys and The Bortenschlager.
- Sam’s mea culpa on Castleton after THIS.
- Next year C rotation is 60% Teske, 25% Davis, 15% Castleton.
- X or Z? His dad calls him X. He’s your starter but don’t want him to get 35 minutes a game.
- Moe a mid-2nd rounder right now. Long term stretch bench guy.
You can catch the entire episode on Michigan Insider's podcast stream on Podbean.
THE USUAL LINKS
- Helpful iTunes subscribe link
- General podcast feed link
- Direct download link
- What's with the theme music?
The one time I want to talk about soccer and you’re peeing in my Cheerios.