Note: Brian is not feeling well so he missed this episode. Craig Ross and Johnny Wangler will be joining me on MGoRadio this afternoon instead.
- Rutger: Brown admitted they got got by the zipper motion, wanted to keep that to 12 yards
- Weather was a factor
- Patterson ain't pulling.
- Indiana: the Ball State game?
- Ramsey is more conservative with the football this year
- Their defense gets no pressure, can't tackle
- Nova on the road: defense travels.
- Not last year's Nova, but they brought back Paschal and some 5-stars.
- Iggy! Played defense like Simpson, in his 3rd game in college, on the road, versus the defending champs!
- Flexibility: 7-guy rotation but Livers is the hot shooter and lets M go five out
- Simpson and Teske both candidates for DPoY. Juggernaut?
- Teske can swat shots from guys after they get by him.
- M got themselves some easy shots at the rim too.
- They let Matthews go right.
You can catch the entire episode on Michigan Insider's podcast stream on Podbean.
THE USUAL LINKS
- Helpful iTunes subscribe link
- General podcast feed link
- Direct download link
- What's with the theme music?
"When the going gets weird the weird turn pro."