As you noted, either he has decided that he wants Michigan regardless OR he has decided he is going somewhere else, so our CC issue is irrelevant. I guess to me logic dictates the latter. If he were inclined towards Michigan, wouldn't it make sense for him to wait to see who the coach is going to be?
"It's a lot easier being a drug dealer than an AAU coach" - this guy. Tell me something I don't know. I mean, don't think but have never tried either.