This list is completely arbitrary and not a genuine analysis of the relative merits of state fossils.
Guess the Score, Win Stuff: West Virginia
Remember the last time Michigan was this good? Remember the last time there was a class of freshmen who arrived to dominate college basketball? Remember how fun they were to watch, and how much fun they had playing? This team isn't at all like that team. But then what was?
How this works again:
- Wednesdays I put up a winnable prize that consists of a desirable good.
- You guess the final scores of this weekend's designated game (football or hoops, depending on the season), and put it in the comments. First person to post a particular score has it.
- If you got it right, we contact you. If not, go to (5)
- The desirable good arrives at the address you give us.
- Non-winners can acquire the same desirable good by trading currency for it.
About Last Week:
GRIII had 17, Burke had 16 and seven assists, Hardaway had 14 with nine rebounds, Jordan Morgan recorded the double-double and Stauskus finished the all-double-digit-starter-a-thon with 12. User mm92 took home the prize despite overestimating the Hogs' scoring output by 1 point.
This Week's Game:
West Virginia didn't believe us when we assured them that their staff will indeed be leaving with them this time, so this Saturday Michigan will be meeting them in Brooklyn on neutral territory. Hipster disguises recommended for all.
And on the Line…
Best if worn with long shorts, black socks, and swagger.
Fine print: One entry per user. First user to choose a set of scores wins, determined by the timestamp of your entry (for my ease I prefer if you don't post it as a reply to another person's score--if you do it won't help or hurt you). Deadline for entries is 24 hours before the start of the game. MGoEmployees and Moderators exempt from winning. We did not invent the algorithm. The algorithm consistently finds Jesus. The algorithm killed Jeeves. The algorithm is banned in China. The algorithm is from Jersey. Rutgers is from Jersey. Holy shit guys Rutgers is in the Big Ten. BIG TENNNNN! The algorithm constantly finds Jesus.This is not the algorithm. This is close.