I live in Seattle, and have lived there since October.
- Very little snow
- It might be the very best place in the US if you like the outdoors.
- There are a lot of Michigan grads/transplants out here.
- A company out here gave me a job.
- There are so many Michigan grads that alumni watch parties become a zoo quickly (Buckley's is way too crowded on gamedays)
- People here can't Drive
- Cost of living is way too expensive
- The Seattle Freeze is real. Its a little bit harder to make friends here than other areas that I moved to.