We need TWO out of these FIVE things to happen to make the top 14 (although if Georgia wins, we might not even get the at-large):
1) Pokes beat up on Sooners. By a lot preferably.
2) Les Miles takes care of business and helps out his alma mater.
3) Little Bro hits puberty for a day and wins (or loses by a LOT, like 35 a lot).
4) Boise has one of the biggest upsets ever and loses to New Mexico. Ain't gonna happen.
5) K St loses to ISU...also unlikely, but who knows.
At this point, I don't think we can count on losses by LSU, Houston, Okie St, Oregon, or Va Tech to put them below us.
[Edit: added K St...sorry I forgot they were "good"]