"Jim's a tough guy and you can see his personality is all over this football team," Fitzgerald said.
- Member for
- 4 years 39 weeks
- View recent blog entries
- QB - Rudock. I would prefer that Shane wins, because he has the higher upside, but I think Rudock is the safe play on the road in an important (from a tone-setting standpoint) game
- RB - Green. He's the most physically gifted and hopefully some real coaching will improve his ability to hit the open holes.
- WR #2 - Chesson. If this were about, say, the start of October, I would probably think Harris has a shot. I just don't see a RS FR who hasn't played since Kang was in the White House winning the job. Don't blame me though, I voted for Kodos.
- SLOT - Canteen. Jungle Beats for life.
- TE #2 - Hill. I'd be fine with Bunting too, because I think he would make the offense more dynamic, just so long as it isn't Williams.
- WDE - Charlton. Has the chops to be our best pass rusher if he can put it together.
- SDE - Wormley. Because Charlton is wreaking havoc from the WDE spot.
- CB #2 - Lyons. Brian and Ace didn't seem too fond of the Clark move, and I like Lyons over Stribling becaue of physicality.
- S #2 - Wilson. A boring safety is a good safety.
- K - David. Has there even been talk of O'Neill at K? When did I miss that? Assuming whoever gets the job truly earned it, I'd love the idea of having a reliable K for the next four years.
- Michigan will have a 2,500 yard passer this season: FICTION, but Rudock gets close
- A Michigan RB will rush for more than 1,000 yards this season: FACT, I think Derrick Green is going to be the workhorse
- A Michigan WR will catch for more than 1,000 yards this season: FICTION, unfortunately, I just don't see it. If anybody's going to do it, it'll be Darboh.
- Jabrill Peppers will have at least 25 snaps on offense this season: FACT, he's too good to keep off the field for half the game
- Michigan will have a 1st Team All-B1G offensive lineman: FICTION, probably next year though. Wouldn't be surprised to see any of Cole, Kalis or Glasgow land 2nd team
- Michigan will finish in the top 2 in the B1G in Team Defense: FACT
- Taco Charlton will have more sacks than Frank Clark had in 2014 (4.5): PUSH?
- Joe Bolden will lead the B1G in tackles: FICTION
- Jabrill Peppers will be named to the All-American Team (1st, 2nd or 3rd team): FICTION
- Michigan will play in a New Year's Day (or better) bowl game: FACT, and if it's not going to be one of the big ones, it might as well be in Jacksonville so I can go
|4 days 6 hours ago||People looked like||
they had a hell of a time at Clemson yesterday. Just because something doesn't sound fun to you doesn't mean other people can't/don't enjoy it. Gameday being at UM/MSU would be great.
|5 days 6 hours ago||Not sure on legitimate streaming||
but I'm about 99% sure the usual suspects for illegtimate streaming will still have the broadcast. A quick check of my go-to site (won't name it, because I don't remember the general rules on that kind of thing here), shows that they plan on having links ready for noon kickoff.
|5 days 6 hours ago||Ditched cable for Sling||
and haven't looked back since. Only, and I mean only, downside is a day like today where the game is on BTN.
|1 week 5 days ago||...||
\ Rutgers fills pillowcase with various weapons
\\ Kansas fills pillowcase with yogurt
\\\ Rutgers finds way to lose
|1 week 5 days ago||Yes, but did you notice this||
from the last portion of the Indiana section?
"Indiana will likely enter the Michigan game..."
SHIT, HE'S ALREADY PENETRATED OUR SUBCONSCIOUS
|2 weeks 1 day ago||Jim Mora did offer||
to drive him to the airport, so hopefully he made good on that. I think the criticism for this young man has been a bit harsh. Sometimes things just aren't a good fit. I think he should've stuck it out longer, but I'd be on board if he wanted to play for Michigan and Harbaugh welcomed it.
|3 weeks 4 days ago||Yep||
plus they play with the two most competent QBs among the four options.
|3 weeks 4 days ago||Rookies in week one||
make me nervous, but I would probably go with Gordon and Randle. When in doubt, I try and play the guy who plays on the team I think will be in the red zone the most times. Out of your four, I think that's Randle and Gordon.
|4 weeks 21 hours ago||...||
|4 weeks 1 day ago||RIP||
Always enjoyed watching the way he played the game.
|4 weeks 3 days ago||I didn't know Future||
was an MGoBlog user...
(For those who don't get it: LINK)
|4 weeks 3 days ago||Miami used to be a Nike school||
they signed a 12-year pact with Adidas recently, so they'll be wearing atrocities like last night's for a while.
|5 weeks 19 hours ago||GYYYYEUUUUEAHHHHH||
|5 weeks 1 day ago||I'll go with Khalid Hill||
out of a goalline package with 2 or 3 TEs. Something that's the result of a well-manufactured drive.
|5 weeks 4 days ago||That catch against Iowa||
is one of my first permanent memories of Michigan football. Incredible athleticism and focus.
|5 weeks 5 days ago||That's always a bad suggestion||
Watch moar porn
|6 weeks 2 days ago||...||
/ checks notes, sees that Canteen is WR recruited by Hoke
// checks list of other WRs recruited by Hoke
/// takes deep breath, remembers Jim Harbaugh is competent
Yeah, this move might be the right one. In Harbaugh We Trust.
|6 weeks 4 days ago||Yay footballz||
|6 weeks 5 days ago||Glad to see some football talk||
|6 weeks 6 days ago||No, this site||
has a thing where we don't talk about politics.
|6 weeks 6 days ago||Based solely on this thread:||
there are none
|6 weeks 6 days ago||Proud franchise like yours||
I'd think you'd be used to winning by now...
|6 weeks 6 days ago||Let me guess:||
you're not long for this board
|7 weeks 22 hours ago||I agree||
but I think DMX says it better...
|7 weeks 3 days ago||I think it was just a ban on ladybits||
dong, abs and biceps are still fair game.
|8 weeks 23 hours ago||He's busy||
in the toilet/kitchen right now.
|9 weeks 2 days ago||I'll take the five star talent||
if you're passing on it. Duke, Kentucky and Kansas aren't good every year because their coaches can develop generic three stars.
|10 weeks 4 days ago||Not saying it's a cakewalk||
but with Paul George playing more PF this year in a new small ball system, GRIII could steal some minutes. It's just Solomon Hill and Chase Budinger in front of him, with CJ Miles probably playing a chunk at SF too. Hill and Budinger are both more established, but neither is a guarantee to outperform GRIII going forward. Hill's just not that special and Budinger's always hurt. GRIII just needs to strike once the iron gets hot.
|10 weeks 4 days ago||Saying GRIII||
was "tossed aside" by the Hawks is quite an overstatement. Teams have to fill summer league rosters. There was a minimal chance he was making the Hawks coming out of the summer.
|10 weeks 5 days ago||Working in the||
Financial industry, I feel comfortable saying a good chunk of the American public isn't known for their investing/saving prowess. Having more resources should give GRIII a step up on the average Joe. Not to mention, he has a dad who has probably seen colleagues fall victim to poor financial decisions.