- Whatever Floyd and Hagerup did, I hope it was worth it. Sparty or Ohio would have played them. But we didn't, that's why we're Michigan.
- We're short on talent and it's young. Proud of how this team battled against a superior opponent.
- It felt great to be rooting for Michigan on New Year's Day in a great game against a top ten opponent.
- The future is bright.
- Lewan > Clowney, and the scouts saw this, despite the game MVP.
- I will miss Denard greatly, my favorite Wolverine ever.
- When the offense screws up, it's Borges' fault. When the defense screws up, Mattison is blameless.
Hockey pet peeve: "when a teammate tips a puck in on you, which is exactly how my first collegiate goal against happened. Thanks, Copper."