Mason NEEDS this, Pistons, after all you've put him through
- Member for
- 3 years 33 weeks
- View recent blog entries
|1 day 8 hours ago||.||
Conner Lipinski and Spencer Barks.
|1 day 17 hours ago||I agree with you||
I agree that they will be a good team. However, Iowa, Nebraska, MSU, OSU, Michigan, Wisconsin, are ahead of them. Until Maryland plays a game in the B1G I'm keeping them down the standings a little.
|1 day 17 hours ago||Maybe||
|3 days 6 hours ago||I||
I thought it was Indy?
|3 days 14 hours ago||Ahhhh||
Butler is gonna be sweet.
|4 days 4 hours ago||He||
He was part of that hot streak, you are correct. I was under the impression that Nunn was one of the main reasons they did so well. It could very well be both. I said he may get passed up simply because they have two talented freshman big men and over the course of the season they may fight for minutes.
|1 week 8 hours ago||Thank||
|1 week 1 day ago||None||
None at all, I would just like to see him check with Nik so we don't have players getting everybody's hopes up. A player saying it is untrue is misleading.
|1 week 1 day ago||I||
I don't disagree that Goodman is very good. I would just like to see him check with Nik first so we don't have contradicting stories.
|1 week 1 day ago||But||
But is it reliable?
|1 week 1 day ago||Even||
Even if Goodman is right it ruins Nik's chances to announce the decision himself.
|1 week 2 days ago||Great||
Great analysis, good comments. I tried doing this a few years back and figured out it is a total crapshoot. I would like it if you added a couple more picks personally.
|1 week 2 days ago||It's a saying||
It's a saying. Obviously if the low major conference teams were not in the tournament then Minnesota would have made it.
|1 week 6 days ago||Man||
Man John Stockton got tan.
|2 weeks 9 hours ago||Thanks||
Thank you for the feedback.
1. Sorry about this one, google only does so much.
2. I agree with you that he will start at one point, but rarely do players walk into programs and get the start from day one. Stanford Robinson will start at the two for the beginning of the season, but Blackmon will most likely be a starter for the B1G season.
3. I never said he was a primary starter, actually I said what you said, he blossomed late in the year.
4. Every high school player that is a top recruit is a scorer. It is pretty easy for them to put up 20 a game at that level. He may play eventually but Indiana is not that bad at the guard spot, he will not play a bulk of the minutes.
5. I think landing both Maten, Cunningham, Thompson, and Harris is very very unlikely. Even three of those is very unlikely. I personally see Harris going to Butler. I also agree with the fact that Maten will go to MSU. Cunningham would be a good start, and Thompson would be even better. If Indiana lands those two players I could see them going 8-10, or 9-9 at best.
|2 weeks 16 hours ago||.||
|2 weeks 1 day ago||Oooooo||
|2 weeks 1 day ago||They||
|2 weeks 2 days ago||Hello||
|2 weeks 2 days ago||Hello||
|2 weeks 2 days ago||7||
|2 weeks 2 days ago||Your||
Your posting is dripping with sarcasm.
|2 weeks 2 days ago||Aww||
Aww man I will fix right away. LOL
|2 weeks 5 days ago||If||
If Nik, GR3, and Mitch come back, are we early favorites for title? Behind Wiscy?
|3 weeks 13 hours ago||Done||
Just gotta do it for the Purdue and Northwestern one. Thanks for the suggestion.
|3 weeks 15 hours ago||Seth||
Seth said my name!
|3 weeks 2 days ago||That||
That wouldn't do the tire fire justice.
|3 weeks 3 days ago||Move||
I recently posted a thread on Purdue Basketball and recieved suggestions to move it to diaries. I was wondering if you could do that. Thanks.
|3 weeks 3 days ago||I will||
I will look at some of his film. I may change it. Do you think 10 minutes a game is reasonable?
|3 weeks 3 days ago||Butler?||
Butler seems less like a tire fire and it is actually in Indianapolis. Even though West Lafeyette is only an hour away, I would definietly pick Butler over Purdue.