Over at MaizenBrew.com, MaizenBrew Dave has listed ten additional things to improve at Michigan Stadium.
Here's the abbreviated list:
- Install a Slip and Slide
- Live Wolverine Cage By Visitors Locker Room
- Rename One of the Suites the "Up Yours John Pollack Memorial Suite for the Elites"
- A Slushee machine in Section 18
- Install Cloverfieldtron
- If You're Gonna Install Lights, Install 'em With a Dimmer
- Put in a Few More Entry and Exit Gates
- Install Trap Doors Under the Visiting Fans Section
- Bring the Huron River Closer to the Stadium
- On field Holding Pen for Other Team's Convicted Felons
Here's my number 11: Apply a small electrical charge to the seating during "key plays" to prevent anyone from yelling "Down in Front"
Number 12, etc.? Number 5 covers scoreboard improvements, so that's taken.