tip o’ the cap [Eric Upchurch]
These are a few of our sponsors who have supported us so long, and to such a degree, that we now consider them part of the operation. They are companies whose missions align with ours, whose business practices match our commitment to ethics, transparency, and service to both clients and the public. You can usually find them on our message board with accounts way older than their sponsorship programs. Moreover they are good people—by and large huge Michigan fans whom we would want to interact with even if they weren’t giving us money.
Having a fanbase like Michigan’s that prefers to engage with borderline pedantic sports content is the reason this blog can exist. But the reason we can do this for a living instead of on the side of “real” jobs is because we have sponsors who also fit our particular brand and methods who want to be associated with us, and vice versa.
None of these sponsors paid to make this list, nor do we offer the option to do so. Once I’ve written them up, you can click on each link to learn more about them from us; for now these link to their own sites.
- Underground Printing and The Bo Store/Rishi Narayan and Ryan Gregg
- The Residence Inn Ann Arbor Downtown/The Martin Family
- HomeSure Lending/Matt Demorest
- The Alumni Association of the University of Michigan
- Peak Wealth Management/Nick Hopwood (twitter) (podcast)
- Human Element/Jason Magee
- Hoeg Law/Richard Hoeg
- Lantana Hummus/Matt Gase
- Ann Arbor Elder Law/Reid McCarthy
- Michigan Law Grad/Jonathan Paul
- Gordon Fall Life Insurance Agent with New York Life