I put a little more thought into this week's ballot than last week's holiday edition. There are still some things I'm not comfortable with, so comments are obviously very welcome.
- Florida didn't really do anything to move down, but USC and Alabama have definitely had more chances to prove themselves on the big stage so far.
- For some reason, I ended up with Notre Dame several spots ahead of Michigan, which will be fixed by the final ballot (though I do think the Irish are a pretty legit team this year).
- I don't really like Iowa and Northwestern towards the end of my ballot, but I didn't really have anybody else off the top of my head that seemed to belong.
- I don't like Tennessee where they are, especially considering their resume-building win was against a functional bye team.
- Some of the deltas appear to no be quite right, so don't worry about those too much (especially considering I don't even really look at last week's ballot to formulate the new one).
Help me out in the comments.
|Last week's ballot|
|Dropped Out: Oklahoma State (#7), North Carolina (#13), Virginia Tech (#17), Utah (#18), Oklahoma (#20), Georgia (#22), Kansas (#24), Oregon (#25).|