Saturday and/or Sunday around here means its the start of a Game Week. With previews, actual football games, etc. starting up the board is going to have to get a lot less OT. That said, binge and purge on some OT in this thread. Get it out of your system!
Anyone else hit the Woodward Dream Cruise? I saw a Porsche 550 Spyder in person that I'd trade for a whole bunch of money I dont yet have...
Anyone surprise meet their Korean Inlaws? Have issues with their dogs' anal glands?
We're running out of time, if you've got a question for the board ask it now.
EDIT: here are links to the 2 FAQ pages on the blog as well as Brian's official topic policy
What's the offtopic policy?
In the offseason, offtopic posts are tolerated. During football season they are discouraged and may be subject to removal depending on how alert the moderators are.
What counts as on- and off- topic?
• Anything Michigan sports related
• Anything related to other Big Ten teams or upcoming opponents
• Stuff about the blog itself
• University of Michigan topics that don't relate to sports
• College sports in general
• Ann Arbor
• Drew Sharp, Ace Williams, Mike Valenti. Saying stupid and/or false things about Michigan in order to get Michigan fans upset is a tried and true way to phish for clicks. Let's not feed the trolls.
• Pro sports of any variety
• Everything else We will let pro sports topics slide even during football season but "everything else" posts are likely to get the axe.