New season means new sticky, since these get cumbrously long.
READ THIS FIRST:
What happened to your thread.
What this thread is for: It's an ad-hoc way of tracking what threads and comments get removed. Mods that remove a thread should post the title here with a brief reason as to why the thread is gone.
Don't comment in this thread unless you have to: if you leave an irrelevant comment in this thread it will be deleted (see: "cumbrously long").
Before you look for your thread or argue read this:
Things we will moderate harder this year:
- Politics. It's an election year; don't even bother.
- Useless content from other sites. There are a lot of sites feeding a lot of Michigan content out there, and a lot of that is good stuff. But more than ever these days a lot of it is just stuff which tries to tickle your fancy or make you mad about something. 247, WTKA always get the benefit of the doubt. Sharp, Valenti or Chatsports will lose you your posting priveleges without exception.
- Bewbs and general misogyny/objectifying of women. We're sick of it, our female readership is even sicker of it, and any value you might place on the comfort of cutting loose with the guys is worth less to us than the damage it does with tens of thousands of our readers.
You know what? Go read this again:
Hall of Stickies Past:
Great Moments in Moderation:
- "MODS: Please activate Death Star and obliterate this post."
- He's going to Eastern Michigan
- No Assclowns.jpg
- Most. Offseason. Thng. Ever.
- Where "Snowflakes" comes from
- BiSB is THE KNOWLEDGE
- That's not how the internet works, profit. NEG!
- Bad at spam
- We lost to who?
- This is funnier if you imagine it's Hoke and DB fighting.
- On politics in general and that one really political guy.
This is a very good read:
THIS IS WHY YOUR THREAD WAS DELETED: