chance of bowl: 13.6%
- Member for
- 3 years 51 weeks
- View recent blog entries
|3 days 39 min ago||This is "scheisty" if true.||
Is DB communicating (through his rumor spreading minions) that he can bring a Harbaugh if he's the athletic director? Sorry but that's how I'm reading this. A politician at work.
|4 days 9 hours ago||Dear football gods,||
Please keep Devin Gardner healthy for the rest of the season. Gulp!
|1 week 1 day ago||Yes but you gotta bust a move...||
in between chants! Love this...the hat and bow tie...killed it! Well done.
|1 week 6 days ago||Go Fleetwood! Go Fleetwood! Go Fleetwood!||
|1 week 6 days ago||Go Fleetwood! Go Fleetwood! Go Fleetwood!||
|2 weeks 4 days ago||Interesting role on Ray Donovan. Oh Mrs.Cochran!||
Interesting role on Ray Donovan. Oh Mrs.Cochran!
|2 weeks 4 days ago||Sutcliffe aka Sutty is a bud.||
Sutcliffe aka Sutty is a bud. That is, if you're serious Clarke.
|2 weeks 6 days ago||The guys played hard. Good competitive game. Tough week.||
The guys played hard. Good competitive game. Tough week.
|3 weeks 1 day ago||Hats off to AZ.||
What an effort tonight on the road.
|3 weeks 1 day ago||Allow me to translate...||
What he's really saying is:
Don't any of you dare to question me and my coach about ANYTHING. I'm right. You're wrong. Get off my Diag. Shut the noise. The End.
|3 weeks 2 days ago||I'd be thrilled with a||
I'd be thrilled with a competitive game and a chance to win in the 4th. Is that too much to ask?
|3 weeks 3 days ago||Nix the unwarranted. He and||
Nix the unwarranted. He and his staff failed. It's cut, dry, and clearly indefensible. No sugar coating any of this for Mr. Anti-Basketball on grass. None. The good guy routine is old. If he can't field a competitive team on Saturday's relieve him of his duties. What exactly is the hold up? If someone dare says a couple million, or roster chaos, or recruiting, and on and on...BULL!
|3 weeks 6 days ago||I'm speechless. WTF. Good point.||
I'm speechless. WTF. Good point.
|3 weeks 6 days ago||Oh come on! Really?||
This is made up right? "Coaches talked it over..!" That is unreal. I don't want to believe this staff is that bad a handling a non-issue like that. They play flat. Everyone can see it. You have a young guy in practice who is making plays and taking names but takes it too far.. A simple "hey jabril, can we speak a second...don't ever do that to coach manning or I'll crush you with extra suicides after practice...now go man up and apologize." Done. Move on. And tell everyone on the team that they need to match Jabril's fire. Use the good, nip the bad in the arse. Bigger than the program? Farse.
|3 weeks 6 days ago||Pay the man Shirley!||
|9 weeks 1 day ago||It's business time!||
|28 weeks 6 days ago||Correction?||
Dr.Buss is on record stating that he would not give Shaq anymore money.
|32 weeks 5 days ago||Brilliance!||
|35 weeks 3 days ago||Suggestion...may or may not help!||
Query the Calistoga area. There's a few low key vineyards scattered through the roadway in and around those parts. It's been a while since me and the wifey lived up that way from our residence in Marin but give it a shot! Try the bed and breakfast spots - perhaps you'll score a reservation cancellation! You never know!
As for affordability, "fuhgedabowdit!"
|40 weeks 2 days ago||Ted the movie...||
|41 weeks 7 hours ago||Too close to call!||
Mitch vs Nick in the Super Jerkbowl? I don't even know man. Choose your poison!
|41 weeks 15 hours ago||Perhaps...||
My take is that the Alabama's offense became a bit stale for Nick. The guy is relentless about continuous improvement over there. Instead of standing still, he started looking to shake things up a bit which put Nuss on the stand. Nuss's response, you know what Nick if you're not thrilled with my services I'll put out a few feelers and look around a bit.
Voila, there's our next coordinator!
I agree with your sentiment on bending the rules...I think you stated that rather nicely. I'd say it's more a "win at all cost" environment.
|41 weeks 15 hours ago||Quattro!||
How'bout we stick within the framework of the post and leave it at that! Again, it was just my thoughts on what could have been an even better kickoff to 2014 - signing Saban's leftovers vs. recuiting the guy Saban wants as his next OC. I'm totally ok with the upgrade my friend. Sorry I failed ya guy! Respectfully, Swamy!
|41 weeks 23 hours ago||This won't win the popularity contest...||
I believe we should have pulled Lane in as the OC. Not that Nuss isn't a winner but if DB is so hell bent on establishing a Saban-esque program, Lane was (well still is at this point) the best pick. Yep, he's an #%^ rabble rabble and who knows, maybe DB did reach out...I'm simply restating the obvious - we have the resources and brand to get the very best and IMHO Lane > Nuss until hopefully proven otherwise as an OC.
|1 year 11 weeks ago||There's an article about him in the LA Times...|
|1 year 26 weeks ago||Your avatar...||
Where is that pic from?
|1 year 47 weeks ago||"Everybody got guns!"||
|1 year 47 weeks ago||Lloyd ball sucked today!||
Brady should turn that page...
|2 years 39 weeks ago||I love prediction!||
First of all, this is a great thread...Mr. Yost, you have officially been anointed to my unoffocial prediction court! Without further ado...
1. Michigan will sign 28 players in the 2012 class (Fiction...I have us at 27!)
2. Denard Robinson will be invited to NYC for the 2012 Heisman Trophy ceremony (Too easy...come'on! He's been in the running every year since starting at QB! Fact!)
3. Michigan will sign 7 offensive linemen in the 2012 class (Fact)
4. Fitzgerald Toussaint will finish next season as a 1st Team All-Big Ten player (Fiction, 2nd Team)
5. Michigan will open the 2012-13 season ranked in the top 5 (Fiction...prediction, #7)
6. Brady Hoke will repeat as B1G Coach of the Year (This is a tricky question, see my #10...but if I have to answer, Fiction...not Big1G of the year but certainly in the running for national coach of the year!)
7. Michigan will sign a "sleeper" prospect that is currently not on the public radar (Fiction) (Hoke does not prospect for sleep on game day! And the public radar is HUGE I tell ya, freak'in HUGE I say!)
8. Desmond Morgan will open the 2012 as the starter at WLB (Sort of...I don't believe a true starter besides Demens will matter much for team 133's defense...I see a lot of rotation for the season, especially at LB - that said, I'll give it the "Fact"!)
9. Michigan will play a night game at home next season (You're asking a lot...I sure hope so...but everytime I try to get my arse inline with DB's thoughts, he pulls the damn rug from under me! I will state fiction so that it will happen...taking one for the team here!)
10. The Wolverines will return to a BCS Game (We are going to the Big One...Brady Hoke's 2nd year is gonna poop some serious gold...My brother reminded everyone at dinner the other day what happen the last time we had a 2nd yr. coach from the family! With Satan as the first game of the season we will beat the Mama Bamas and it's on from there...nuff said! Fact on that!)
Swamy out for the offseason! Have fun kids!
|2 years 39 weeks ago||Jim, who has the best pad level?||
You or Brady? 3-point stance Jim! Let's go! Coach Hoke, your on deck!