Mason NEEDS this, Pistons, after all you've put him through
- Member for
- 3 years 24 weeks
- View recent blog entries
|1 week 6 days ago||Correction?||
Dr.Buss is on record stating that he would not give Shaq anymore money.
|5 weeks 5 days ago||Brilliance!||
|8 weeks 3 days ago||Suggestion...may or may not help!||
Query the Calistoga area. There's a few low key vineyards scattered through the roadway in and around those parts. It's been a while since me and the wifey lived up that way from our residence in Marin but give it a shot! Try the bed and breakfast spots - perhaps you'll score a reservation cancellation! You never know!
As for affordability, "fuhgedabowdit!"
|13 weeks 2 days ago||Ted the movie...||
|14 weeks 13 hours ago||Too close to call!||
Mitch vs Nick in the Super Jerkbowl? I don't even know man. Choose your poison!
|14 weeks 21 hours ago||Perhaps...||
My take is that the Alabama's offense became a bit stale for Nick. The guy is relentless about continuous improvement over there. Instead of standing still, he started looking to shake things up a bit which put Nuss on the stand. Nuss's response, you know what Nick if you're not thrilled with my services I'll put out a few feelers and look around a bit.
Voila, there's our next coordinator!
I agree with your sentiment on bending the rules...I think you stated that rather nicely. I'd say it's more a "win at all cost" environment.
|14 weeks 21 hours ago||Quattro!||
How'bout we stick within the framework of the post and leave it at that! Again, it was just my thoughts on what could have been an even better kickoff to 2014 - signing Saban's leftovers vs. recuiting the guy Saban wants as his next OC. I'm totally ok with the upgrade my friend. Sorry I failed ya guy! Respectfully, Swamy!
|14 weeks 1 day ago||This won't win the popularity contest...||
I believe we should have pulled Lane in as the OC. Not that Nuss isn't a winner but if DB is so hell bent on establishing a Saban-esque program, Lane was (well still is at this point) the best pick. Yep, he's an #%^ rabble rabble and who knows, maybe DB did reach out...I'm simply restating the obvious - we have the resources and brand to get the very best and IMHO Lane > Nuss until hopefully proven otherwise as an OC.
|36 weeks 4 days ago||There's an article about him in the LA Times...|
|51 weeks 2 days ago||Your avatar...||
Where is that pic from?
|1 year 20 weeks ago||"Everybody got guns!"||
|1 year 20 weeks ago||Lloyd ball sucked today!||
Brady should turn that page...
|2 years 12 weeks ago||I love prediction!||
First of all, this is a great thread...Mr. Yost, you have officially been anointed to my unoffocial prediction court! Without further ado...
1. Michigan will sign 28 players in the 2012 class (Fiction...I have us at 27!)
2. Denard Robinson will be invited to NYC for the 2012 Heisman Trophy ceremony (Too easy...come'on! He's been in the running every year since starting at QB! Fact!)
3. Michigan will sign 7 offensive linemen in the 2012 class (Fact)
4. Fitzgerald Toussaint will finish next season as a 1st Team All-Big Ten player (Fiction, 2nd Team)
5. Michigan will open the 2012-13 season ranked in the top 5 (Fiction...prediction, #7)
6. Brady Hoke will repeat as B1G Coach of the Year (This is a tricky question, see my #10...but if I have to answer, Fiction...not Big1G of the year but certainly in the running for national coach of the year!)
7. Michigan will sign a "sleeper" prospect that is currently not on the public radar (Fiction) (Hoke does not prospect for sleep on game day! And the public radar is HUGE I tell ya, freak'in HUGE I say!)
8. Desmond Morgan will open the 2012 as the starter at WLB (Sort of...I don't believe a true starter besides Demens will matter much for team 133's defense...I see a lot of rotation for the season, especially at LB - that said, I'll give it the "Fact"!)
9. Michigan will play a night game at home next season (You're asking a lot...I sure hope so...but everytime I try to get my arse inline with DB's thoughts, he pulls the damn rug from under me! I will state fiction so that it will happen...taking one for the team here!)
10. The Wolverines will return to a BCS Game (We are going to the Big One...Brady Hoke's 2nd year is gonna poop some serious gold...My brother reminded everyone at dinner the other day what happen the last time we had a 2nd yr. coach from the family! With Satan as the first game of the season we will beat the Mama Bamas and it's on from there...nuff said! Fact on that!)
Swamy out for the offseason! Have fun kids!
|2 years 12 weeks ago||Jim, who has the best pad level?||
You or Brady? 3-point stance Jim! Let's go! Coach Hoke, your on deck!
|2 years 13 weeks ago||Posted in the PosBang!||
|2 years 13 weeks ago||WE BE POSBANG'IN!||
|2 years 13 weeks ago||We should have a drunk post of the year award!||
There were plenty of Margaritas for me tonight...
|2 years 14 weeks ago||Why are many so concerned about the Bama game?||
It's the first game of the season. Anything can happen!
"Don't be afraid children!"
Mattison will dial up the pressure on McCarron and we will contain Norwood.
|2 years 14 weeks ago||A disturbing trend?||
Blame this guy!
Phil Simms in "The Smirk". Coming to a theatre near you!
|2 years 14 weeks ago||The green screen effect on Herbie and Brently...||
IS TURRIBLE Kenny, JUST TURRIBLE!
In other news...
|2 years 14 weeks ago||You have no idea!||
Not one clue...do ya? It's ok...You're no different than the rest of us!
"When we're off, we're bloody @#$%^&* off!"
|2 years 15 weeks ago||Woah!||
...that's a drastic misspell for an iPhone! Grazie!
|2 years 15 weeks ago||A few words then back to cloud 9!||
Stonum "hopefully" makes it back next year - word from practice was the guy massively immulated anyone from Floyd to Posey. Honestly, just having one speedy deep threat would have gone a long way during the season. Many expert posters have said as much...
As for the D, I believe we saw next year's "animal in the making" in Frank Clark. That guy is gonna wreak some serious HAV-ICK! Hand up, Hand down...whatevas! And if Q Wash is the body we think he is the D-line should be aight!
As for leadership on D besides Mr. SuperGrit...not a clue!
In closing, holy gulp gulp...we were that close to being suicidal if Molk went down during the season...holy toledo batman! And now back to my wide-@#$%faced-drooling-grin!
|2 years 15 weeks ago||"Luck be a lady, tonight!"||
|2 years 15 weeks ago||WTF...||
Is a Tea Party Republican? Stop. Will 2012 be a banner year? Stop. Serenity now, I'm still hung over!
|2 years 16 weeks ago||You had big shoes to fill...||
Me thinks you've "Aced" it!
Tremendous job! Happy Holidays to you as well!
|2 years 17 weeks ago||I understand the confidence...However!||
Maybe someone can make him aware of the last Cass Technician DB who went a bit "head strong". And dare I say Big Will has some huge shoes to fill next yr. So perhaps the Technician alumns should tone it down just a bit...eh? On the field guys...ON the field.
|2 years 17 weeks ago||Got it!||
Legends get a pass...just confirming the rules Andy!
|2 years 17 weeks ago||Well Andy Jackson...||
How would you feel if Rich Rodriguez had done the same on the way out?
|2 years 18 weeks ago||Yep, two hats on the table...||
February 1st, 2012 - NSD!