I'VE HAD JUST ABOUT ENOUGH OF YOU SONNY
- Member for
- 3 years 5 weeks
- View recent blog entries
|18 weeks 2 days ago||There's an article about him in the LA Times...|
|33 weeks 14 hours ago||Your avatar...||
Where is that pic from?
|1 year 2 weeks ago||"Everybody got guns!"||
|1 year 2 weeks ago||Lloyd ball sucked today!||
Brady should turn that page...
|1 year 46 weeks ago||I love prediction!||
First of all, this is a great thread...Mr. Yost, you have officially been anointed to my unoffocial prediction court! Without further ado...
1. Michigan will sign 28 players in the 2012 class (Fiction...I have us at 27!)
2. Denard Robinson will be invited to NYC for the 2012 Heisman Trophy ceremony (Too easy...come'on! He's been in the running every year since starting at QB! Fact!)
3. Michigan will sign 7 offensive linemen in the 2012 class (Fact)
4. Fitzgerald Toussaint will finish next season as a 1st Team All-Big Ten player (Fiction, 2nd Team)
5. Michigan will open the 2012-13 season ranked in the top 5 (Fiction...prediction, #7)
6. Brady Hoke will repeat as B1G Coach of the Year (This is a tricky question, see my #10...but if I have to answer, Fiction...not Big1G of the year but certainly in the running for national coach of the year!)
7. Michigan will sign a "sleeper" prospect that is currently not on the public radar (Fiction) (Hoke does not prospect for sleep on game day! And the public radar is HUGE I tell ya, freak'in HUGE I say!)
8. Desmond Morgan will open the 2012 as the starter at WLB (Sort of...I don't believe a true starter besides Demens will matter much for team 133's defense...I see a lot of rotation for the season, especially at LB - that said, I'll give it the "Fact"!)
9. Michigan will play a night game at home next season (You're asking a lot...I sure hope so...but everytime I try to get my arse inline with DB's thoughts, he pulls the damn rug from under me! I will state fiction so that it will happen...taking one for the team here!)
10. The Wolverines will return to a BCS Game (We are going to the Big One...Brady Hoke's 2nd year is gonna poop some serious gold...My brother reminded everyone at dinner the other day what happen the last time we had a 2nd yr. coach from the family! With Satan as the first game of the season we will beat the Mama Bamas and it's on from there...nuff said! Fact on that!)
Swamy out for the offseason! Have fun kids!
|1 year 46 weeks ago||Jim, who has the best pad level?||
You or Brady? 3-point stance Jim! Let's go! Coach Hoke, your on deck!
|1 year 47 weeks ago||Posted in the PosBang!||
|1 year 47 weeks ago||WE BE POSBANG'IN!||
|1 year 47 weeks ago||We should have a drunk post of the year award!||
There were plenty of Margaritas for me tonight...
|1 year 48 weeks ago||Why are many so concerned about the Bama game?||
It's the first game of the season. Anything can happen!
"Don't be afraid children!"
Mattison will dial up the pressure on McCarron and we will contain Norwood.
|1 year 48 weeks ago||A disturbing trend?||
Blame this guy!
Phil Simms in "The Smirk". Coming to a theatre near you!
|1 year 48 weeks ago||The green screen effect on Herbie and Brently...||
IS TURRIBLE Kenny, JUST TURRIBLE!
In other news...
|1 year 48 weeks ago||You have no idea!||
Not one clue...do ya? It's ok...You're no different than the rest of us!
"When we're off, we're bloody @#$%^&* off!"
|1 year 48 weeks ago||Woah!||
...that's a drastic misspell for an iPhone! Grazie!
|1 year 48 weeks ago||A few words then back to cloud 9!||
Stonum "hopefully" makes it back next year - word from practice was the guy massively immulated anyone from Floyd to Posey. Honestly, just having one speedy deep threat would have gone a long way during the season. Many expert posters have said as much...
As for the D, I believe we saw next year's "animal in the making" in Frank Clark. That guy is gonna wreak some serious HAV-ICK! Hand up, Hand down...whatevas! And if Q Wash is the body we think he is the D-line should be aight!
As for leadership on D besides Mr. SuperGrit...not a clue!
In closing, holy gulp gulp...we were that close to being suicidal if Molk went down during the season...holy toledo batman! And now back to my wide-@#$%faced-drooling-grin!
|1 year 49 weeks ago||"Luck be a lady, tonight!"||
|1 year 49 weeks ago||WTF...||
Is a Tea Party Republican? Stop. Will 2012 be a banner year? Stop. Serenity now, I'm still hung over!
|1 year 50 weeks ago||You had big shoes to fill...||
Me thinks you've "Aced" it!
Tremendous job! Happy Holidays to you as well!
|1 year 50 weeks ago||I understand the confidence...However!||
Maybe someone can make him aware of the last Cass Technician DB who went a bit "head strong". And dare I say Big Will has some huge shoes to fill next yr. So perhaps the Technician alumns should tone it down just a bit...eh? On the field guys...ON the field.
|1 year 50 weeks ago||Got it!||
Legends get a pass...just confirming the rules Andy!
|1 year 50 weeks ago||Well Andy Jackson...||
How would you feel if Rich Rodriguez had done the same on the way out?
|1 year 52 weeks ago||Yep, two hats on the table...||
February 1st, 2012 - NSD!
|2 years 5 hours ago||Fun stuff!||
I thought the opposite! Perhaps, we'll see more offense during the "Mythical" cough cough Rematch Bowl.
|2 years 10 hours ago||True...||
But Pryor was a WVU recruit...i.e. A carryover from Rich's activities in PA.
|2 years 15 hours ago||Doh?||
Dunn no longer an EE! Not sure how to read that one...
|2 years 4 days ago||Daily double - yikes!||
|2 years 4 days ago||We send Coupons, Roses, and a memorable moment...||
from the season. "Son, you've been Doo-Ragged!"
Cheers and get well (psst, I mean over it) soon!
Respectfully, your one and only Big Bro
|2 years 6 days ago||The Knowledge predicted 12-2! Not bad.||
Most graciously I predicted 9-3 with a hat-tip to match The Knowledge's prediction if we'd beaten back Sparty.
What was I correct on? Pryor to the Raiders! Called that one early...
Prediction for 2012:Denard will win the Heisman.
|2 years 1 week ago||And where off to the races folks!||
vroom! vroom! vroom!
|2 years 1 week ago||This PAC 12 game...||
Sort of reminds me of an oh-too-familiar-circumstance from last year.
And with that I'll just shut my pie hole!