4 weeks in, the Big Ten looks very different than pre-season rankings and will probably look very different in another 4. Here is my power rankings thus far.
1. OSU (lost to USC at home but has posted two straight shutouts).
2. Iowa (big win in Happy Valley. Let's hope we get the Iowa team from week #1).
3. Michigan (defense is sketchy but Special Teams and Offense look great).
4. Penn State (not sure about this team. Played 3 cup cakes and lost their first real test at home).
5. Wisconsin (4-0 gets them this spot but let's see over the next few weeks. I haven't seen them play and am giving this spot based on overall record).
6. Indiana (best team they have had in a long time/Saturday might say more about Indiana then Michigan).
7. Minnesota (nothing to see here other than Decker)
8. Purdue (nothing to see here).
9. Northwestern (lost to Syracuse).
10. Illinois (2 talented offensive players don;t make up for no team chemistry).
11. MSU (right where they belong).