Now that we have all had time to over-react to the Spring Game, Here is the chance to either make yourself look like a genius or a fool come next fall. I'll get it started with a few of my own
- Fitz will have more yards, but Rawls will lead the team in rushing touchdowns
- One of the freshmen wide receivers will start at least 5 games
- The defense will give up more rushing yards per game, but will increase their sack total from last year
- Chris Wormley will be Roh's primary back up
- Blake Countess will lead the team in picks.
(I know some of these aren't exactly bold, but's its just a fun exercise to get some discussion going on a sunday morning)