In no particular order:
1. Michigan-UConn: My first ever home opener was an awesome experience. I started tailgaiting on the golf course several hours before the game. We had burgers, drank beer, ate chips, tossed the ball around. The game was amazing, especially the flyovers and seeing Brock walk.
2. The Big Chill: This day almost moved me to tears, I was that happy. I saw Denard, I saw a great game for Michigan. It was the first time the real lights were turned on for good. I bought an authentic #16 jersey. The fireworks display..Unreal experience
3. Detroit Red Wings vs Phoenix Coyotes, Game 1 in 2011: I have never experienced a Red Wings win. I was previously 0-2 lifetime. This game was something I will never forget. It might have been one of the most enthusiastic crowds I've ever been apart of.
4. My first Michigan game: Unfortunately, this was the Toledo game. However, I will still cherrish it's memory because it was amazing to feel the excitement of my first time entering the fabled Big House.
5. Detroit Tigers vs Texas Rangers, Sept. 17th, 1995: Sure we lost 5-0. But what 8 year old kid would forget his first trip to Tiger Stadium. That green grass. Those uniforms. That ballpark. The way baseball smells different than anything I've ever experienced. It's something Comerica can't quite capture for me.
6. Pistons-Sixers 2003 playoffs: Don't remember which game, nor do I truly care to look it up. Tay hit a layup at the buzzer to go to overtime where Detroit won. A.I. missed 2 free throws late in the game to keep the Pistons alive.
7. Detroit Tigers 2006 magic: I caught two of the most magical moments of the season, according to my memory. In May, Curtis Granderson hit a HR in the bottom of the 9th with two outs to tied the Reds. This is after Ken Griffey Jr hit a Grand Slam. *it's true, seeing him homer live is unlike anything I have ever seen. It was extra special in a way i can't convey in words* Anyways, the Tigers won 7-6 in 10. Later that year....
8. Tigers beat Cardinals: Sure, what would happen against this same team later in the year was awful. But on this night, Marcus Thames hit a 2 run bomb in the bottom of the 9th to tie it. Again, we win 7-6 in 10. Despite the World Series, this night was a magic for Tigers fans that can't be explained to those who aren't Tigers fans.
9. High school sports: I'm going to encompass this into one category. Our high school teams mean something to us that it won't mean to anyone else. Richmond High School 2005 is what I come from. Experiencing our run at a football title in 2003, my own personal teams cross country regional title, and my schools 5 state wrestling titles (of which I am now a coach) is something I am blessed to have witnessed.
10. WrestleMania 27: Sure I might catch flack for this. But if you love the WWE, which I will admit to, then you must attend a WM event. Seeing Triple H vs Undertaker live a couple weeks ago was amazing. The road trip with my cousin to the Georgia Dome, the touring around Atlanta...right on down to what is quite frankly, one of the best production value companies in the world. It was a weekend i will never ever forget.
So let's hear your personal experiences, MGoBloggers!