Last summer I posted a series of questions meant to tear the board apart and further divided a very polarized fanbase. From what I could discern, nobody lost any limbs - which made the whole experience a failure. So I'll do what I can to provoke some sort of blood letting on the board. What are your opinions on the following questions?
1. Could a full grown adult cheetah kill a full grown adult man?
2. Which demographic harms the Michigan image more; lightly toothed farm dwellers who purchase their faux #16 jersey t-shirt at Walmart, or the stuffy old alumni that own Walmart stock?
3. Dave Brandon just visited your bathroom. Does it smell like shit or does it smell like a marketing opportunity?
4. Brady Hoke just visited your bathroom. Does it smell like mediocrity, or are you willing to withhold judgement until he visits your bathroom one more time?
5. Do you pay football and basketball players if it means that programs like track and field, water polo, etc. wil suffer, and possibly cease to exist?
6. And because I moved away from Michigan, and apparently people outside of Michigan look at you like you have a third ear attached to your forehead when you say it... kitty corner or catty corner?