good luck with that
- Member for
- 4 years 44 weeks
- View recent blog entries
- Michigan will have a 2,500 yard passer this season FICTION
- A Michigan RB will rush for more than 1,000 yards this season FACT
- A Michigan WR will catch for more than 1,000 yards this season FICTION
- Jabrill Peppers will have at least 25 snaps on offense this season FICTION
- Michigan will have a 1st Team All-B1G offensive lineman FICTION
- Michigan will finish in the top 2 in the B1G in Team Defense FACT
- Taco Charlton will have more sacks than Frank Clark had in 2014 (4.5) FICTION
- Joe Bolden will lead the B1G in tackles FICTION
- Jabrill Peppers will be named to the All-American Team (1st, 2nd or 3rd team) FICTION
- Michigan will play in a New Year's Day (or better) bowl game FACT
- QB - Morris or Rudock
- RB - Green, Smith, Isaac, or Johnson
- WR #2 - Chesson or Harris
- SLOT - Canteen or Perry
- TE #2 - Williams, Hill, or Bunting
- WDE - Charlton or Ojemudia
- SDE - Wormley or Charlton
- CB #2 - Clark, Lyons, or Stribling
- S #2 - Lyons, Wilson, Hill, or Thomas
- K - O'Neill, David, or Allen
|15 hours 38 min ago||Like when Mitch got suspended||
Like when Mitch got suspended for the year for pot?
|5 days 8 hours ago||Wisconsin vs Ohio St Boring,||
Wisconsin vs Ohio St
Boring, I know. I just can't see anyone stopping the Buckeyes in the BIG. Wisconsin would probably be the 3rd or 4th best team in the East division, they are fortunate to be placed in a weak West division.
|6 days 18 hours ago||I wish the first game was on this Thursday||
I wish the first game was on this Thursday
|1 week 15 hours ago||hmm when I read the title, I||
hmm when I read the title, I figured we were the cupcake
|1 week 1 day ago||Or the zombies in World War||
Or the zombies in World War Z. F that
|1 week 3 days ago||Michigan will have a 2,500||
|1 week 3 days ago||QB - Morris or Rudock RB||
|2 weeks 4 days ago||I put cheese AND ketchup on eggs sometimes||
I put cheese AND ketchup on eggs sometimes
|2 weeks 5 days ago||And that he has a beard||
And that he has a beard
|2 weeks 5 days ago||(No subject)||
|3 weeks 3 days ago||All coaches blow smoke. They||
All coaches blow smoke. They aren't going to say that their unit sucks.
|3 weeks 6 days ago||He is basing it off his||
He is basing it off his current size
|3 weeks 6 days ago||Make up your mind already,||
Make up your mind already, geeesh!
|4 weeks 12 hours ago||Some possibilities: Glasgow?||
Some possibilities: Glasgow? Butt? Henry? Cole?
I'm reaching a bit, I know.
|4 weeks 1 day ago||Enthusiasm unknown to mankind||
Enthusiasm unknown to mankind
|4 weeks 1 day ago||For those who can't stand the||
For those who can't stand the formatting above.
|4 weeks 4 days ago||If only you were paid per||
If only you were paid per visit to this thread. What a title
|4 weeks 5 days ago||Did you tweet this to him?||
Did you tweet this to him? That must be why things have changed!
|5 weeks 1 day ago||Footwork instructional video||
Footwork instructional video
|5 weeks 1 day ago||Would you prefer if he lacked||
Would you prefer if he lacked confidence in himself?
|5 weeks 2 days ago||You shouldn't ASSume.||
You shouldn't ASSume.
|5 weeks 5 days ago||(No subject)||
|5 weeks 5 days ago||Remember these ones?||
|5 weeks 5 days ago||QB. Tom Brady RB.||
QB. Tom Brady
WR. Braylon Edwards
|6 weeks 2 days ago||This has to be a joke right?||
This has to be a joke right?
|6 weeks 3 days ago||Beautiful day to go||
Beautiful day to go golfing!
-said no one ever
This bachelor party is going to be a mess
|7 weeks 1 day ago||Duke would probably beat us||
Duke would probably beat us by 30
|7 weeks 1 day ago||Cage Match. Mark Dantonio,||
Cage Match. Mark Dantonio, Urban Meyer, and a live wolverine.
|7 weeks 1 day ago||It is still hard to believe||
It is still hard to believe he is our head football coach. I don't think it will really sink in until I see him on the sidelines with his headset on September 3rd.
|7 weeks 4 days ago||This is little brother||
This is little brother mentality guys, come on. We are posting our recruit beating an OSU commit, in one rep, at a summer camp.