I know the mgoblog audience is not necessarily a representitive sample of the overall Michigan Football ticketholder universe, but it seems like there are enough people here to provide an indication about 2014 football renewals. There have been several times in the last couple years when people on this site confidently declared they will not renew season tickets anymore (due to losing games, ticket price increases, dynamic pricing, The Noodle, Dave Brandon, etc).
So I'm curious, now that we are past the renewal deadline ... did you ACTUALLY give up your tickets? Either you did or you didn't.
Not sure if we'll get enough responses to draw conclusions, but I'll suggest a template for responses and include my own responses as an example.
- Student/Alum/Did not attend: Alum
- Number of previous seasons you purchased season tickets, as student or not, excluding 2014: 9
- Number of tickets renewed for 2014: 2
- Number of tickets NOT renewed for 2014: 4
- Bonus question: Did the Nuss hire or the Penn State night game announcement sway your decision? (No for me)
I thought about letting all 6 go but just couldn't do it.