Well folks, before we take off are your seat belts fastened and tray table in the up-right and locked position? This is going to be a ride.
1) Fitz is the clear #1 RB, but he's hurt. **Edit ***Smith***will get the start.
2) We will know Shaw's status very very soon.
3) My key player to watch in the UCONN game? Mike Martin.
4) DG has the "tentative RS" (which shouldn't be surprising)
5) Our DB's going into week one? JT Floyd & James Rodgers
6) Denard is #1 (should be obvious by now).
7) Smith's knee is worrisome, Hopefully he didn't come back too soon.
8) Cam Gordon will be on a short-ish leash at safety.
***9) Carvin is getting some time as a strong safety kind of guy (not kovacs' spot). expect to see him on sat.
***10) Talbot, and Avery will play this year.