- Member for
- 3 years 45 weeks
- View recent blog entries
|4 weeks 11 hours ago||Go Blue||
52-0 Michigan wins!!
|7 weeks 6 days ago||P wins||
P 14 -11
|7 weeks 6 days ago||Michigan wins!!||
58-2, safety early, then Michigan bounces back and rolls!
|12 weeks 20 hours ago||As||
As a veteran and a fan, I am ashamed to say I've never been to a Michigan game. I personally was hoping for mizzou to join the B1G, so I could see Michigan play while I was stationed in Missouri. I think this will be the game I go to. I just don't want to burden you guys for your tickets. I would love to buy 3 tickets and take my son and wife to the game. If anyone has some. Let me know. Thanks
|14 weeks 6 days ago||Few times||
I've been close to death a couple times. I was blown up twice in Iraq (once blowing the vehicle I was in completely in half) and I've been shot at multiple times in Iraq and Afghanistan (first time not knowing what the sound of bullets whistling by sounded like, so I didn't even react to being shot at, lol).
|35 weeks 3 days ago||What's||
What's your network name? Are there any spaces? I work for a cable company and some routers/modems have problems broadcasting networks with spaces in it.
|47 weeks 5 days ago||Go blue!||
|51 weeks 5 days ago||Big win for us||
|1 year 16 weeks ago||I've spent 4 years in the||
I've spent 4 years in the Middle East and I would honestly say AFN covered 85% of the Michigan games. The other 15% I picked up on first row sports. I've also heard nothing but good tbings about sling box for overseas watching as well.
|2 years 7 weeks ago||42-17 Michigan||
42-17 Michigan wins
|3 years 5 weeks ago||77-3||
Michigan wins 77-3
|3 years 6 weeks ago||58-12||
Michigan wins, 58-12
|3 years 7 weeks ago||42-21||
Michigan wins big, 42-21. Tommy Rees throws 2 INTs, One for TD (Blake Countess).
|3 years 8 weeks ago||59-9||
Michigan 59 - 9 Central Michigan
|3 years 35 weeks ago||Brady to NFL, lol||
When Rich Rod was hurting and on his way out. Brady Hoke had told his AD at SDSU that Michigan is his "Dream Job" and if they offer he is accepting. He was also quoted as saying "I would have walked to Michigan if I had to". Anyone with that kind of dedication would not just up and leave for the NFL. Brady is a happy and honest man. Why would he give up Michigan for a low end job in the NFL? You wouldn't. That is an absolutely Asinine rumor, which made me giggle like a school girl when I heard it.
|3 years 36 weeks ago||Yes||
I think it is a great question and I definitely think basketball can help or can hurt your chances in recruiting. I say this because when I was 17 or 18 I was extremely competitive about everything and I wanted my favorite teams/schools to win in every sport everytime. I would watch ESPN and brag, haha my school is better then yours. Or if my school was hurting in my favorite sport I could atleast say, "look at (add sport), they are good at that too". So to think that high school kids don't watch nationally broadcasted games of the school they are thinking about it, you would be niave. To get raped by a rival like we did, it definitely hurts our national image as a whole and will definitely leave a sour note in some kid's mouth.
|3 years 37 weeks ago||GO BLUE||
76-70 Michigan wins!
|3 years 38 weeks ago||Blue Baby!||
So I forsee this game going one of 2 ways.. Either Michigan chokes up again on the road which is not going to be good or they Learned from there past mistakes and makes up for it against Indiana on a national stage.
Indiana has been far from undefeatable at home this year and Michigan has been playing pretty solid as of late. I think Indiana comes up and smothers our Offense for the first 5 minutes or so, but then Trey remembers he is the POY this year and picks up our Offense. A huge game from McGary(his true coming out party), but Derrick Green is the player of the game. Michigan wins a big one on the road and takes control of the B1G with a 72-62 game.
|3 years 40 weeks ago||UM 61 - 60 Minn||
Stauskas finds his stroke and nails the game winner
|3 years 40 weeks ago||Good Job||
Great Write up. Very informative.
|3 years 41 weeks ago||Mattison||
I am curious on Hand, who grew up in VA (most likely watching the Ravens growing up). How does Mattison factor into the eventual decision, especially with Mattison being one of the primary recruiters on him. I Think that could have a big push to move Michigan later on. I think Green will commit soon. ( I hope it is to us)
|3 years 41 weeks ago||Michigan 90 - 74 Ohio||
Michigan 90 - 74 Ohio
|3 years 44 weeks ago||UM > EMU||
Michigan 69 - 42 EMU
|3 years 45 weeks ago||76-63 Michigan||