I will be creating an online dynasty for MGoUsers on the Xbox 360. The dynasty will be Big Ten only. That means all conference games (including the Big Ten championship) will be against other users, while all non-conference games and bowls will be against the CPU.
1. The dynasty will begin as soon as we 12 users and have updated rosters (the last few years updated user generated rosters have been available within a couple of days after release).
2. Heisman Difficulty, 8 minute quarters
3. Once we reach the conference schedule, we will attempt to advance a week every 48 hours.
4. No resets. If you are forced to reset because of a bad connection, e-mail me to let me know. If resets by a user become habitual, they will be booted from the dynasty.
5. Signing up and picking teams. Sign up by posting your Gamertag here, then e-mail me at firstname.lastname@example.org with 1) your Gamertag, and 2) your choice ranking of all twelve Big Ten teams. Teams will be chosen based on rankings, with equal rankings resolved randomly. For example, if User1, User2, and User3 ranked their choices as follows:
User1: Michigan, Nebraska, Iowa, Michigan State, Ohio State, Wisconsin, Minnesota, Penn State, Northwestern, Indiana, Illinois, Purdue.
User2: Michigan, Nebraska, Iowa, Michigan State, Ohio State, Wisconsin, Minnesota, Penn State, Northwestern, Indiana, Illinois, Purdue.
User3: Nebraska, Iowa, Michigan, Michigan State, Ohio State, Wisconsin, Minnesota, Penn State, Northwestern, Indiana, Illinois, Purdue.
Then Nebraska would go to User3, and Michigan would be determined by a coin flip between User1 and User2, with the loser getting Iowa (because Nebraska went to User3 as his first choice) .
For the sake of process transparency, I will post my rankings. Everyone else should e-mail their rankings to me to avoid having others game their lists.
My rankings: 1. Nebraska, 2. Michigan State, 3. Wisconsin, 4. Iowa, 5. Michigan, 6. Northwestern, 7. Minnesota, 8. Penn State, 9.Illinois, 10. Indiana, 11. Purdue, 12. Ohio State.