Version 1.1 of the MGoBlog app is now in the app store.
It adds/fixes a few things that have been bugging me, and probably others:
1. You can now have comments listed "Oldest First". The option is available under the login menu (shown below).
2. You can now reload the board listing without going to the previous menu and coming back in. Pull down and press "reload". Image below:
3. There's now an email link in the "About" screen to my email address. Use this instead of bugging Brian.
4. Following links within a post/comment will now open a resizable browser window that works like you expect it to work. Backing out of that window will also take you back to the post, instead of all the way back to the board list.
5. App will now detect all links within a post/comment, even if they're not actual html links.
6. Board listing will now reload after waking from the "background" state in phones that support multitasking.
Let me know if you have any issues or requests.