the just released schedules were a flat-out statement that the B10 doesn't believe SOS will matter in playoff selection
I'm trying to update the MGoBlog iPhone app to support the taller iPhone 5 screen, but I need some new artwork to take up the extra space. The current iPhone splash screen was kindly provided by Six Zero, but is currently "iphone 4 sized".
What I'm looking for is an image that:
- is 640x1136
- Doesn't infringe on any University trademarks
- Can be used as the splash screen
- or.... can be used as the app background.
- Splash screen needs have "MGoBlog" clearly visible.
Any input is appreciated and will be credited in the app and/or description.
Any other suggestions are also welcome (I'm aware of the "embedded movie is crazy tall" issue).
People have occasionally inquired about an iPad app, but I had always felt that the main site looked fine on the iPad. That being the case, there are still some nice things about an app (easier navigation, access to a lot more posts). Since the code is more or less the same as the iPhone app, and Brian has given me the go ahead, I've cobbled something together.
Here's a quick video of it (if I can get the embed to work, direct link otherwise http://youtu.be/-51tCt4INdg)
I'm looking for a small handful of beta testers. Requirement: have an ipad. Definitely looking for some 1st gen ipad testers.
Email me at elaydin.tech at gmail if you're interested.
Thanks for the quick and healthy response.
I think I have all the testers I need. I'll respond to all those who have responded within a day.
Schools using ipad/iphone apps as the next big advantage in recruiting.
Really curious to hear what everyone thinks about the idea in this article
Version 1.1 of the MGoBlog app is now in the app store.
It adds/fixes a few things that have been bugging me, and probably others:
1. You can now have comments listed "Oldest First". The option is available under the login menu (shown below).
2. You can now reload the board listing without going to the previous menu and coming back in. Pull down and press "reload". Image below:
3. There's now an email link in the "About" screen to my email address. Use this instead of bugging Brian.
4. Following links within a post/comment will now open a resizable browser window that works like you expect it to work. Backing out of that window will also take you back to the post, instead of all the way back to the board list.
5. App will now detect all links within a post/comment, even if they're not actual html links.
6. Board listing will now reload after waking from the "background" state in phones that support multitasking.
Let me know if you have any issues or requests.
Is this possible? Seems like it should be, but all the radio sites I go to require flash or silverlight to play their live stream.
Some folks asked about a 2010 schedule wallpaper, and I'm sad to say that there is not going to be one this year (at least from me).
In its absence, please accept these new mobile phone wallpapers.
They worked out pretty good, and I'm only slightly ashamed to say that the Braylon running piece has now replaced my two daughters as the wallpaper on my iphone.
Sorry girls... it's football season.