- Member for
- 7 years 2 weeks
- View recent blog entries
|1 week 4 days ago||Funny you mention this...||
My wife and I went to Christmas Eve service at our church and I noticed an infant in the next aisle who had one of these on. It was all decked out with his name and some different stickers. I made a comment to my wife on the drive home that if our future kids ever needed one, that I would be creating a Michigan helmet themed one. She just rolled her eyes at me, knowing full well I wasn't kidding whatsoever.
Very cool!! Also, glad to hear the reason for needing one isn't too serious. I had never seen one before then, so I wasn't sure.
|6 weeks 5 days ago||My List||
1. Team MVP: Jabrill
2. Offensive MVP: Wilton. We saw how bad the offense struggled without him in there and until his injury, he was making the "Rudock jump" as far as progression.
3. Defensive MVP: Jabrill
4. Special Teams MVP: Kenny Allen. Outside of the Wisconsin game, he was a model of consistency in all 3 phases. Made some very big FGs at crucial times.
5. Best Offensive Player: Jake Butt
6. Best Defensive Player: Jourdan Lewis
7. Most Improved Player: Channing Stribling
8. Freshman of the Year: Chris Evans
9. Coordinator/Position Coach of the Year: Tyrone Wheatley. To have 4-5 viable running threats is a testament to his coaching.
10. Most Underrated Player of 2016: Grant Perry. The offense seems to be much more efficient when he has a good game.
11. Favorite Offensive Player of 2016: Jake Butt
12. Favorite Defensive Player of 2016: Jabrill
13. Play/Highlight of the Year: Jourdan Lewis INT vs Wisconsin. Watched the play on my phone from an airplane on the way to my cousins funeral.
14. Game of the Year: MSU. Despite what they became (record wise) it was nice to go into their house and beat them despite playing one of our worst games of the year.
15. Favorite Moment of the Year: Jabrill's punt return vs Colorado
|8 weeks 4 days ago||5 pm?||
I'm really irritated by the start time for this game. I would've totally gone to the game had it been a normal 7 pm game, but there's no chance I can make it to Columbia by 5.
Disappointing too because Michigan rarely plays games in this part of the country.
|10 weeks 2 days ago||painting||
"The painting was a gift Todd. I'm taking it with me."
|10 weeks 5 days ago||247||
With the December we could potentially have on the recruiting trail, I HIGHLY suggest taking advantage of 247 Sports free membership until the end of December.
These names are just a snapshot of who we could potentially land in December alone:
|10 weeks 5 days ago||same||
was thinking the same thing
|10 weeks 6 days ago||gyfcat||
Big fan of the faster loading GIFs. Also really enjoy the auto-play feature.
|11 weeks 2 days ago||Isn't that this year?||
How much more rock bottom can you get than being tied with Rutgers?
|11 weeks 2 days ago||.||
I do agree that I think Purdue will be better by hiring just about anyone else. I think Pelini would be a great hire for them.
1. I'll take Nebraska or Wisconsin. I just don't see anyone else from the East beating out Michigan or Ohio State to win the division. Meanwhile, the West is so weak (overall) that I think Nebraska or Wisconsin (with a good crossover schedule like Iowa last year) could get to the Playoff.
2. I'm torn here. Part of me wants to say Illinois because I really do think that Lovie will recruit well there with time. He's well respected in state, plus has strong NFL relationshis. They also are close to the St. Louis area which has a ton of talent, as well as pullling the occasional athlete out of Chicago. However, I'm just not sure they have the resources (yet) to get to a point of relevancy.
3. I just don't see MSU remaining a perrenial top team with the way theyve recruited. Granted they are very young this year, but with what they're losing (McDowell, Bullough, etc) I just don't see how they're going to get much better. I also think Iowa and Minnesota are candidates here. Iowa because they're losing Beathard and Minnesota because I don't think Claeys is a great coach.
|16 weeks 2 days ago||Perfection||
|22 weeks 3 days ago||Wake-UVA||
I live about 5 minutes from Wake Forest's campus. My college roommate's wife is a UVA grad. We plan on having them down for the Wake-UVA game in November.
I may also hit up the Wake home opener on Sept 1st v Tulane. They sell beer at the stadium, which greatly makes up for the terrible football.
|24 weeks 4 days ago||Amen||
Time Warner is the devil. There I said it.
|50 weeks 3 days ago||Sent||
Also sent the link to my wife who's a kindergarten teacher. Hoping she'll get each of her kids to do one as a homework assignment.
|50 weeks 3 days ago||Brilliant||
This is brilliant.
It's a shame most of the kids he's recruiting have probably never even heard of Office Space, let alone watched it.
|51 weeks 3 days ago||Exacty Where I'm At||
This is exactly where I'm at and have been for the last 5-6 years. I dropped out of college after 3 years because I couldn't get another loan to continue with school (not even with a co-signer) and couldn't afford to keep paying for it myself. Since then, I have worked my way into an insurance position where finishing my degree won't actually affect my job status or how much I make. So while I would love to say "I'm a college graduate", financially it makes no sense.
|1 year 6 days ago||Isn't "swinging his sword"||
Isn't "swinging his sword" what got him in trouble in the first place?
Sent from MGoBlog HD for iPhone & iPad
|1 year 4 weeks ago||Brown||
Not gonnna lie, I totally read this as "Brown's 2015 Record vs the Spread". Needless to say, I was a little disappointed when I opened the thread.
|1 year 9 weeks ago||Agreed||
Last week when the post to send him a card went viral, I wanted to send something as it's the least I could do for such a brave young boy. At the same time, I struggled with what to say.
I read on the foundation website under the bio tab that he was an animal lover. I ended up just sending him a picture of my golden retriever puppy and introducing him to Chad. Ended the card by saying that I hoped Maize (our dog) brings a smile to his face today.
|1 year 9 weeks ago||This morning||
I read this story this morning too actually. I can still remember when the whole Carruth trial was going on. Fascinating story about overcoming tragedy.
Also, what a powerful message about forgiveness. Something I think we can all learn from.
|1 year 10 weeks ago||Correct me if I'm wrong...||
...but it appears you skipped #6, so technically you didn't get to #26.
Great piece nevertheless. Looking forward to many more of these throughout the Harbaugh era.
|1 year 10 weeks ago||31-22||
|1 year 10 weeks ago||vinegar strokes||
I believe it's from his vinegar stroke
|1 year 10 weeks ago||Tara Reid||
That Tara Reid story really explains a lot.
As Elaine Benes once said, "Another piece of the puzzle falls into place."
|1 year 10 weeks ago||F*** Cancer||
Continued prayers for the Carr family. May they find some sliver of peace and comfort.
|1 year 12 weeks ago||Convinced||
I just told my wife the other night that I'm convinced they put an attractive female on every show just to get men to watch. Between Jo Jo and the girl on "Flip or Flop" (and the fact we're about to start house shopping) I have been watching a lot of HGTV lately.
|1 year 12 weeks ago||Agreed||
For the longest time, ESPN was, for the most part, the only channel I really watched. But when the A-Rod, Favre, Tebow storylines were covered ad nauseam it became too much to handle. Combine that with terrible "jounalists" in Stephen A, Bayless, etc and I don't watch anything they offer with the exception of live games and the occassional 30 for 30.
|1 year 13 weeks ago||Hiking||
My wife's birthday is Wednesday so she's well aware of the bye week ("Wife Day"). Sounds like we're going to take the dog and go hiking. Probably to Boone or Lake Lure, NC. Budget is tight, so I'm at least confident there won't be any shopping going on.
|1 year 14 weeks ago||U-Verse||
It's on my U-Verse. Channel 603 I believe. I was watching this during my lunch break. Unfortunately, i had to head back to the office right after the onside kick recovery.
|1 year 17 weeks ago||BGSU||
My sister-in-law is graduating in December from BGSU with her Marine Biology degree. She is honestly one of the smartest people I know when it comes to animals. It's insane to me how she can recognize the differences in fish that at first glance look identical.
|1 year 18 weeks ago||New Play Name||
That's either a comical twist on the Hook & Latter play name, or one hell of an auto-correct.
Given that "hook" isn't upper-case and the rest is, I'm going with the auto-correct.