First off, I know like me...many of you HATE these threads. But I'm sorry, I've had a few questions BURNING and I'm dying to see if they'll get asked to the coordinators.
Selfish? Yes. Who am I? Absolutely no one. I'm sorry. A couple of these are fluff, but a few are questions I'd really like to hear answered if at all possible.
Again, sorry, but I hope someone at the pressers will read and ask a version of these...
- Lewan said that he enjoyed moving around and that he thought you ran all but 2 plays behind him...are you worried about tipping your hand to the defense or is this a "line'em up and let's see who wins" type situation?
- Last week was Devin's first game without a turnover, did you see anything from him in particular that was different from previous games?
- Has Kalis fully recovered from his injury last weekend?
- Now that Ryan is cleared, what role (on the field) do you see him playing over the next few weeks?
- With the injury to Pipkins and Ryan now back...are there any position moves?
- If you could name one or two things that you'd like to see out of this defense, what would they be? (points of emphasis or areas of improvement)
...you all feel free to add yours. With us coming off a win, hopefully they won't be full of anger and sarcasm. Wait, who am I kidding, right?