1. As suggested by socalblue, bring an unoppened water bottle and a pocket full of change. Drink the water(Charlie Weiss wants you to dehydrate and pass out so he can eat you) and fill the bottle 1/3 of the way full of change. Shake the heck out of it when ND has the ball.
2. At every kickoff, instead of the oooooooooooooooOOOOOhhhhhHHHH chant "Rich Rodrigues *CLAP* *CLAP* *clap*clap*clap*" rinse and repeat.
3. If the people behind you are wearing maize and blue, politely ask them if you can stand up when ND has the ball. If they say no, you respond "Fair Enough" and only stand when those in front of you do. Your response "Sorry, I cant see". If they're wearing ND crap you're not required to be courteous as they should have stayed at home.
4. Please support the team no matter the score. Try to think about sophomore Tate, sophomore Denard and freshman Devin next year. Smile knowingly and shake your head when the EA Sports NCAA 2010 champion next to you suggests he could do better.
5. Come cheer on the team on the victors walk: Noon at the corner of State and Brown.
6. Least importantly, wear maize. Vendors will be selling cheap "In Rod We Trust" T-shirts outside the stadium. This would be a nice show of solidarity.