so, maybe people know this or maybe not, but buzzfeed is a sort of internet news/culture/weird stuff aggregator site that usually has lots of good cat videos and pop culture stuff. its pretty good to leaf through during the day, a few laughs. the site is very widely read across teh world and has begun to style itself as a sort of magazine like substance with some pretty serious writing on politics and the world. anyhoo, one staff writer there, Ben Mathis-Lilley has a post called "The Rootability Pros And Cons Of Each Team In The Big Ten" which i totally agree with.
- Great uniforms and giant, cool stadium.
- Hugely dedicated and geeky fans make good rooting brethren.
- Slowly getting back to the point of always having a looming, destructive monster defense.
- Having an endearingly schlubby coach (Brady Hoke) and relatively anonymous roster still coming back from the down years of the Rich Rodriguez era somehow makes the winningest school ever seem like an underdog at the moment.
- No more Denard Robinson.
- Probably not actually the best team in the B1G this year but I’m a Michigan fan and can’t bear to put Ohio State first.
i suggest reading the whole thing to brush up on the upcoming season. stick around the site for an article on someone catching a giant stingray, a dog that is dressed like Marilyn Monroe and something about a german drag queen.