Great article by Dr Saturday here. The proposed awards:
- Spielman-Tiller Mustache Award: Presented annually to the player or coach who best upholds the conference's longstanding tradition of first-rate lip guards. (2010 winner: Taylor Lewan)
- Dwight-Sutherland Award: Presented annually to the "possession receiver," "short-yardage back" or "sure-handed" return man who displays the best "deceptive speed."
- Gibson-Branch Award: Presented annually to the player most likely to be lying to keep his listed weight below 400 pounds.
- Stubblefield-Bryant Trophy: Awarded annually to the player who attains the most improbable career record by virtue of sheer longevity
- Smith-Mason Trophy: Awarded annually to the coach who best embodies the ideals of sportsmanship and generosity toward opponents in the fourth quarter
- Fitzgerald-McGarigle Trophy: Awarded annually to the random, mediocre athlete with no NFL future who inexplicably makes every tackle on the field over multiple seasons. (2010 Winner: Jordan Kovacs)
- Clarett Prize: Awarded irregularly to promising players who exhibit the most thorough off-field collapse, possibly resulting in incarceration (2010 winner: Boubacar Cissoko)