fair point that
Apparently, Jeremy Pruit was fired and left his mark on the way out.
Mark Richt has lost control of Jeremy Pruitt. https://t.co/4sNuepyaSe— ricobert1 (@ricobert1) November 5, 2015
EDIT: Apparently, I jumped the gun a little bit. Seems to be a false report. My bad. Still, not a good look at ALL for Georgia that this seems to have been taken so seriously so quickly.
Big win for the #8 Women's Gymnastics team over #7 perennial powerhouse UGA Gym Dawgs.
Not surprisingly Georgia is the feature. I had flipped to that game just as the ball was snapped on that 4th-and-18. All I could do was stare at my TV in complete stunned silence. Then I snapped back to reality and started texting everyone I knew to turn on CBS if they weren't already watching. Unreal.
Here's an interesting Rivals article (link). Highlights!
- Obviously: OSU and Michigan have the best recruiters. You probably know all about Michigan's body of work, but OSU was admittedly impressive in Texas and Georgia. They secured the #1 Texan and took a 4 star running back wanted by Texas/Oregon. They also beat out 'Bama and Georgia for a 5 star Georgian linebacker.
- Also expected: Fred Jackson's recruiting prowess in Detroit is like Nick Saban and Lane Kiffin, but cleaner (This is almost not an exaggeration.)
- Greg Mattison's work all over the country gets mentioned. He's credited for securing Poggi from the Crimson Temptress, but you probably knew that already.
- I think Indiana's continued recruiting successes are the most noteworthy. They pulled a couple 4 star prospects from the Hoosier State--but also a 4 star out of Georgia. Indy raiding the SEC is pretty wild.
- Jerry Montgomery didn't make the list. These things probably vary by year, and I don't think it's a strong indication of anything in particular, but it's a relevant omission for Michigan fans.
- Frosting should come in two varieties: Chuck E. Cheese-style and the kind made with cream cheese. Also, all pie crusts should be made of graham crackers.
Everybody should watch this video of by far the best moment around the college football nation from this past Saturday. Warning: This video may cause the pollen in your room/office to build up.