I'VE HAD JUST ABOUT ENOUGH OF YOU SONNY
- Member for
- 3 years 14 weeks
- Karma value
|1 year 21 weeks ago||Is he a large fella?||
If so I believe the nickname "Broback Mountain" would be fitting.
|1 year 21 weeks ago||Chicken or the egg...||
What came first the resisting or the arrest? What next he gets caught trying to escape jail after being sentenced community service?
|1 year 26 weeks ago||No kidding||
I used to love recruiting but now if im playing several seasons I hate it. 30 minutes every week if you really want to get dialed in. Just give me an end of the year only recruiting option so it doesnt take 17 hours to play a season.
|1 year 40 weeks ago||What was your defensive outlook last year at this time?||
What was your defensive outlook last year at this time? Im guessing you were expecting much worse results a year ago so If we can turn it around after 2010's results I like our chances.
|2 years 7 weeks ago||Redwings I wouldnt mind||
Redwings I wouldnt mind running if you get an opening. Oregon State is killing me on heisman so I coud use a little all american. Look me up if you get an opening.
|2 years 22 weeks ago||In mayor Quinby voice||
Just tell us how to buy your magazine and we will pay for it!
|2 years 22 weeks ago||why not||
|2 years 22 weeks ago||Stoops at U of A||
has really done good things with that program. They havent reached expectations in most years but you gotta understand there wasnt any expectations before he got there. 5 losses at that school might be the ceiling except for maybe a special year every now and again.
|2 years 24 weeks ago||dont believe you||
going to need photographic evidence please.
|2 years 25 weeks ago||Heres another idea...||
The OP or anyone for that matter could look at signees committing by June 15 since 2002. I think that would also be a great comparison. I really think there is a good advantage to signing a majority of players early as it frees up time for other things (watching tape, meeting local coaches, recruiting etc.)
|2 years 26 weeks ago||Is it racism?||
Maybe its just a matter of boredom and not being able to distinguish simple differences in looks. Maybe the correct answer isnt "This guy thinks they look alike so he hates 2 billion people on this planet based on color" Sounds like you have a lot more hate and prejudice (prejudging) on your end than this poster.
|2 years 26 weeks ago||Inked||
When TP first inked with OSU he was their savior. All the inking after that day has led to their demise.
|2 years 27 weeks ago||Its been said already...||
Its been said already but if you have 25 kids this year and 25 the next and 12 are already accounted for you already have free up 25% of your recruiting time and can now refocus on the other 75%.
Nebraska is still working hard selling themselves to number 3-12. Think about how much time we would be spending on those recruits. Also in MSU's case they have wasted time on plan A's and are now spending time on Plan B's all the while we are focusing all attention on our last few head to head recruiting battles.
The more assuance you can get from march-september the better. How nice would it be to know your last five players will be either 5 top notch or your plan B's but either way they are locked up. Now go out and coach your tail off and get started on 2013!
|2 years 27 weeks ago||Bazzzing!||
Auburn and OSU sure mirror each other in a lot of ways.
|2 years 42 weeks ago||Actually i have the "live at||
Actually i have the "live at the sands casino" and Frank says it but he is qouting Deano when he says it so youre both right. BTW they all said that line at sometime in their careers.
|3 years 13 weeks ago||whew enough of these road games!||
Damn USC was tough. The fact that I opened with Alabama, USC on the road and probably wont be top 10 is some serious BS. Im not sure what else I can do but hope U of M keeps on winning and its a must I beat them.
oh my! Good year to start in the top 3 cuz I could crawl back up really fast.
|3 years 14 weeks ago||count me in||
I wouldnt mind oregon or penn st. My third choice would be Arizona.