Tigers threads almost always get started after losses nowadays, so I wanted to mix it up and maybe discuss things other than reactionary statements after a loss. Here's some bullets that hopefully will spark some discussion.
- OMG Miggy left the game today! Day-to-Day with a sore hip flexor.
- Tigers bounce back to win the last two games after dropping the first two to start the second half.
- Tigers put another whooping on Chris Sale.
- VMart's average is up to .270 (!!!). He went 4-5 tonight and has been on an absolute tear.
- Rondoner has pitched 4.1 innings since the break (appearing in each game) and has given up just 1 run: a balked in run tonight.
- The LA Dodgers have reported put their hat in the K-Rod race.
- Omar Infante still a bit away from returning.
Here's my question:
If the price gets too high for K-Rod (is there such a thing as too high a price this year?) does acquiring a left-handed bat become a better deadline move?