It has been about a month since a NCAA 11 dynasty thread has been posted and I'm having trouble finding one's that is consistently moving at a good pace (ie, people say in their descriptions that they are fast paced but then don't do anything for three weeks), so I'm going to start one and was wondering if anyone would be interested. Below are some of the rules that will be inforced:
- All American (Difficulty and Recruting)
- 6 minute quarters
- Will advance a week every 24 to 36 hours.
- No Time Savers
- No resets unless you have a valid reason. I won't kick out anyone for resetting games until it starts becoming continuous. I understand that something might happen (game freezes due to bad connection, etc).
- The rosters were updated at the beginning of the month (used gamingtailgate's rosters) so the names are there, but roster changes since then may not be accounted for (like Dorsey, Turner, Masoli, etc).
- Twelve teams, with no more than 3 coming from the same conference. It would be nice to see the teams spread out all the BCS conferences (good mid majors, Boise St, TCU, BYU, Notre Dame are fine as well).
- You will play 2 user non conference games in which you will need to schedule each season. I've found that it's easiest to schedule home and home series which each other. You can use this thread or PS3 messaging to set these up.
If you are interested in joining, choose a team and leave your PSN screen name so I can send out the invites. Right now, I have chosen Florida State as my team but may switch prior to starting based on other team selections to maintain balanace. I hope to start this ASAP. The password is mgoblog2011.