somehow we're only 124th
- Member for
- 5 years 1 week
|4 years 19 weeks ago||Worst beer I have ever||
Worst beer I have ever tasted. Ugh. Its just beyond disgusting Even if it free, I think I'd rather pay to get a beer thats actually good, like Yuengling. Now theres a beer for ya!
|4 years 20 weeks ago||David Molk(I cant stand any||
David Molk(I cant stand any more terrible snaps and terrible OL play!)
Troy Woolfolk(Way too important to the defense to get injured, if he does, the whole defensive unit, not just the secondary will suffer)
|4 years 20 weeks ago||I am man enough to admit||
I am man enough to admit that:
1. Michael Jackson is and always will be my favorite artist(apoligies to Kanye West and O.A.R.)
2. I am a big fan of an O$U product(O.A.R.)
3. I rarely post on here, but that will change.
4. I cry after watching Extreme Makeover: Home Edition, when Musafa dies in The Lion King.
5. I cried when Bob Shepperd and George M Steinbrenner III passed away, and cried after the last episode of 24 aired.
6. I enjoy girly drinks and enjoy getting iced, if the drink is cold. If the drinks warm and you ice me, I hate you!
7. I enjoy watching the Food Network. What? I cant help it, Iron Chef America is one hell of a show!
8. I cried after Remember the Titans
9. I will cry when Brock Mealer leads the Wolverines out onto the field on September 4th.
What? I'm a sensitive guy, I cant help it!
|5 years 1 week ago||Your giving Coke too much||
Your giving Coke too much credit. I am a huge Yankees fan, and watched every game closely. Phil Coke was apart of the "Philthies"(Coke and Hughes-Yankees broacaster Michael Kay coined the term). But I did not see how he was filthy in anyway. I saw a pitcher that was an accident waiting to happen. I saw someone thats stuff was the most vulnerable of any pitcher to get absolutely rocked. And what happened? He got crushed. He gave up the most home runs of any MLB reliever.
As for your tendency to kill relievers comment, that was under Joe Torre. Joe Girardi balances it out. It shouldnt have mattered with Coke anyway because he was groomed to be a starter, but moved to the bullpen at the end of the 08 season. He was even told to go into the 09 spring training preparing to start.
|5 years 1 week ago||Edwin Jackson would be going||
Edwin Jackson would be going to the D-Backs in the proposed trade.
The 2010 prospective rotation for the Yankees, as of this moment:
|5 years 1 week ago||Everyone thinks and expects||
Everyone thinks and expects Austin Jackson to be very, very good. His power production went down this past season compared to the year before, though. He is a very good hitter though, with speed. He could use another year in the minors, IMO. I wouldnt say that he is a leadoff hitter either. I think he is most likely to be a 3 hole hitter in the future.
|5 years 1 week ago||Everyone besides the teams||
Everyone besides the teams and the players think it is done. I hope not. I really do. The Yankees have absolutely no need for Granderson. Not in center and not in left(the Yankees will re-sign Damon, IMO). Also, Austin Jackson, as of 2:10, has not heard anything, according to Chad Jennings of The Journal News and the LoHud Yankees Blog, who was the beat writer for the Yankees AAA team in Scranton, who A-Jax played for. I wouldnt say its done just yet.
|5 years 1 week ago||I am a big Yankees fan. So I||
I am a big Yankees fan. So I feel the need to comment. I do not want the Yankees to get either of them because the Tigers feel the need to ask for the moon and stars for just 1 of them. There not going to get a deal done if they dont come down with the asking price.