A few factors I don't see discussed much:
1. This is OSU's second hardest road game of the year.
2. The Big House is louder than ever now. OSU has not been here since the glass went up. EVERYONE GOING TO THE GAME SHOULD REMEMBER TO BE LOUD - A FEW OSU PENALTIES COULD BE BIG.
3. Michigan is 5-2 at home this year. And Joe Tlller Jr. had to pull out all the stops to get one of them.
4. Michigan has struggled since the PSU game. Since that game, Michigan has had a hard time re-grouping on the road and had a close loss at home.
5. USC barely beat OSU in Ohio. USC is not that good. The comparison between Iowa and Purdue games. Transitive comparisons are not great, but I the more there are (3), the better.
6. Right now a projected high of 50 degrees and mostly sunny on Saturday. Michigan has been at its best in the nicer weather.
Add this to the Michigan seniors, bow eligibility, anti-Boren sentiment and things look interesting.....