...talks about how UConn hasn't been in contact and how they're out. (HT: UMHoops)
angry Michigan hating BLANK god
Although it does suck that Vlad Emilien has decided to transfer from a position that seems like no one wants to play we should not be worried so much by the depth but more about the APR.
If you look in hindsight, would Vlad had been a great football player if he couldn't start on the two worst defenses in Michigan Football history? Losing him undoubtedly hurts depth on a insanely flimsy position but with him being on the field would he have been a good player? If I am correct, Vlad only played when Michigan was up by twenty in the last minutes of the UConn game. Maybe his knee injury is the reason why he couldn't beat out a converted WR and a walk-on. Yes, Jared Van Slyke is out for the whole year which is the reason why Vlad's decision to transfer is so mind-boggling. This could bring the emergence of Marvin Robinson who may end up playing better than Vlad Emilien could.
The APR issue is the one that's worrying me. How many transfers can Michigan handle before we finally go below that "mendoza line"?
Let's move on from Emilien transferring and focus once again on the football season.
"I just want to let everybody out there that has shown concern for me know that I greatly appreciate it, and I love all y'all. ... Even though T-Woolf will be absent, Troy will be on the sidelines coaching and cheering for Michigan till all the air has vacated my lungs."
Gotta love T-Wolf. He will be missed on the field this year, but he will still be a big part of the team. Best to you kid, go blue!
- Men's LAX wins their third national championship in a row
- Ladies golfer Ashley Bauer shoots a course record 65 on way to runner-up status at the Big Ten Championships
- Womens softball wins the Big Ten... again. A national #2 ranking and a host regional is set.
- A UM (Dearborn, OK) grad wins Miss USA
- Baseball is 1 game out of first in the Big Ten and just completed a comeback of legendary performances. A strong performance in the Big Ten Tourney and we may be looking at an NCAA birth as well.
- UM grad Mike Cammalleri single handedly eliminated evil hockey overlord Sydney Crosbey to put one of hockey's most venerated franchises on the doorstep of the Stanley Cup finals (last night's game not withstanding)
- Mens & Womens tennis get to the NCAA's and advance.
- And a man swallowing sinkhole didn't develop at the groundbreaking for the new basketball practice facility, signifying that contrary to popular, err Terry Foster's, opinion that hell will not freeze over if Michigan invests in its basketball programs.
- UPDATE: thanks to Blue in South Bend, I also forgot Mens Gymnastics (National Champs) and Womens Gymanstics (BT title, solid NCAA showing)
So it appears that angry Michigan hating BLANK god has either been on holiday, decided we're not worth it anymore and is getting ready to morph in to angry USC hating BLANK god, or maybe, just maybe....
"The Precious" has been destroyed??? Thank you Frodo Hunwick for freeing us!!