to play football, not to play trumpet
<I've had it with the RR to FLA threads>
DAYS UNTIL CULLEN CHRISTIAN UNCHAINS HIS INNER TWOLF!
Last night kicked off what I hope to be a great week of TV.
* Big Bang Theory (likely a favorite of many MGoNerds) was quite possibly one of the top episodes of the series (others being Panty Pinata, Sheldon driving, and Comic Book competition w/ Wil Wheaton). Who didn't want to take a running leap into a ball pit after that episode?
* Chuck & House were solid as was 24. Both series are returning to solid if not spectacular status after so-so previous seasons.
* How I Met Your Mother is DVR'd for today after work.
* Tonight is Lost. And man am I pumped up up for this. Especially since an article I read about it yesterday indicated they're finally going to explain the Dharma - Michigan connection... I'm really hoping for a flashback to 1970's Ann Arbor.
* Then to top it off we have new eps of Psych and Burn Notice later this week, not to mention some sort of football game and outdoor hockey game.
Damn I love TV in February....