"Though I received no official response to these sophisticated and elegant tweets to the Illini Athletic Department, I would like to think that Beckman spent the evening prank calling everyone in Illinois named George McLellan and then ordering an absurd amount of hats off an internet haberdashery to hoard in his home's hat annex."
<I've had it with the RR to FLA threads>
DAYS UNTIL CULLEN CHRISTIAN UNCHAINS HIS INNER TWOLF!
Last night kicked off what I hope to be a great week of TV.
* Big Bang Theory (likely a favorite of many MGoNerds) was quite possibly one of the top episodes of the series (others being Panty Pinata, Sheldon driving, and Comic Book competition w/ Wil Wheaton). Who didn't want to take a running leap into a ball pit after that episode?
* Chuck & House were solid as was 24. Both series are returning to solid if not spectacular status after so-so previous seasons.
* How I Met Your Mother is DVR'd for today after work.
* Tonight is Lost. And man am I pumped up up for this. Especially since an article I read about it yesterday indicated they're finally going to explain the Dharma - Michigan connection... I'm really hoping for a flashback to 1970's Ann Arbor.
* Then to top it off we have new eps of Psych and Burn Notice later this week, not to mention some sort of football game and outdoor hockey game.
Damn I love TV in February....