- Speight still hurt in this game
- The officiating, with a lot of examples.
- Harbaugh’s other reason for saying something.
- “Why didn’t we have a 2-point play?” is a terrible take says not happy Brian.
- The NFL will say what you need to know about M’s offensive line.
- Speight’s improvisation was what this offense was living on.
- Craig names the greatest running back of his 3,000 years on this earth
- Leatherwood, Filiaga or Wilson: which does Sam think could start at LT next year?
You can catch the entire episode on Michigan Insider's podcast stream on Audioboom.
THE USUAL LINKS
Six seconds left in a tie game, no timeouts remaining, and Anthony Carter runs an in-cutting route 20 yards short of the end zone for the game-winning catch-and-run. This is something that only Anthony Carter could do, and even then only in 1979 against a team coached by Lee Corso, because how do you let that happen?
[Hit THE JUMP for another play from that game that could only happen a long time ago, plus a few more GIFs from Indiana games past.]