I'VE HAD JUST ABOUT ENOUGH OF YOU SONNY
I can't believe there isn't a thread about this yet. Anyone know anything about the dude who jetpacked into the stadium? Google search isn't turning up anything other than youtube videos. Who was he? What's the design from, was it a U of M project? What's the propellent? Someone must know!
That is all.
Crazy day in football. Here's mine:
1) Bama 2) LSU 3) OK State 4) Boise 5) Stanford 6) Oregon
HUGE GAP (there probably is one somewhere between 3 and 5 as well)
7) Arkansas 8) OU 9) Houston 10) Nebraska
11) Clemson 12) South Carolina 13) VT 14) MSU 15) Wiscy
16) M 17)K-State 18) Penn State 19) ASU 20) Georgia
21) USC 22) GT 23) Cincy 24) WVU 25) Auburn
Dropped: Texas A&M, Texas Tech
I would like to take a few seconds to name 4 (of many overall) teams that have worse records after 8 games than that of the Michigan Wolverines.
1. Ohio State
2. Michigan State
3. Notre Dame
That is all. Sleep well.
Money quote from Craig Roh when asked for his definition of a Michigan Defense:
Michigan Defense is just dominating everything in every aspect of life.