#90 is the now infamous Nick Fairley. Great player but probably an asshole
Miss St. vs. Auburn game notes
Game 2: Random Notes:
- #4 Safety looks like he doesn't get off blocks well, could be some opportunity there. not a lot of speed for a safety.
- Relf doesn't like to pitch when running the option left.
- concerted effort to get bumphis the ball in a variety of ways, doesn't matter much since he's injured, but it shows the OC's thinking and willingness to adjust plays to players.
- funky punt formation, left tackle was split out to the wide side, extra linemen was on the boundary side.?? looks like they're setting up some kind of fake. the kicker doesn't seem to be kicking it to the right, so there's something else going on.
- Auburn's #90 DT looks real good, beating double teams. hopefully a healthy mike martin can replicate those kinds of plays.
- Their option series of plays looks deadly. especially PA off of it.
- down 17-7, get a TD to open the 3rd quarter to trail by 17-14 and execute the perfect surprise onside kick. Absolutely the correct game theory call. at that point in the game, coaches are crunching data and thinking about adjustments. great call.
- but then they go 3 and out on 3 inaccurate passes.
- ugh, this does not help my confidence about this game.
been watching much SEC ball, what's the story on him?
so if you didn't know who he was, good call on seeing that through his play on video
He was also mr. notrorious this season after some diry hits in the Georgia game & others
I assume you are going to try to create game notes for every MSU game, is it possible to start linking the previous threads in the beginning, just to make it easier to find the previous game notes. It would be helpful if you could, but not a deal breaker if you don't want to. I will even be helpful and link the previous thread for game #1 vs Memphis.
thx, i will