I recently won a pair of field passes for this Saturday's game against BGSU! So, after 5+ years at this wonderful University, I'll finally be able to fulfill a dream I've had since I watched my first Michigan Wolverines game: I'll be running through the tunnel with the players as they enter the Big House for pre-game warm-ups!
Now, this is not a "PRAISE ME" post. I have some serious questions, especially for those who have been on the field before during a game:
- Would I be allowed to/Should I bring a Sharpie to get signatures from the players (especially Denard since I'll be wearing my #16)?
- Should I just blend in and try not to get in the way at all, or would it be acceptable to schmooze with the players and coaches when I find an opportunity to do so?
- Is there a safe distance I should stand from Denard's dreads so as not to be destroyed by their awesome power?
Any and all suggestions would be appreciated. Also, I must give props to the School of Public Health for providing these field passes.
For the first time in years, I am not tailgating before a game. I plan to head to a bar for food, drinks and the noon games (before heading to the stadium.
Can anyone provide any feedback on the following options for a game day:
1. Packard Pub - (location, location, location)
2. Skeepers - (oldie, but a goodie)
3. Leopold - (Is it stil open?)
After a big win we rejoice with muppets but before we can get to that much anticipated post-game serenade we'll need a pretty strong motivational video. As we've seen nobody gets the party started like puppets:
Bert & Ernie getting ummm, "crunk"?