“The player development is the main thing I like (about Michigan),” Williams said. “You can see that they develop their players. They get them in the gym and they work them hard. And their hard work pays off.”
Here is a list of the team bars in Indianapolis for the BTT. They look to be the same as last year with the obvious addition of Nebraska.
Celebrate with like-minded fans at the following restaurants:
- Illinois - Ram Restaurant & Big Horn Brewery
- Indiana - Kilroy's Bar & Grill
- Iowa - Weber Grill Restaurant
- Michigan - O'Reilly's Irish Bar and Restaurant
- Michigan State - Slippery Noodle Inn
- Minnesota - Rock Bottom Brewery
- Nebraska - Champions Sports Bar and Restaurant at Indianapolis Marriott Downtown
- Northwestern - Buffalo Wings and Rings
- Ohio State - Champps Americana
- Penn State - Harry & Izzy's
- Purdue - Scotty's Brewhouse
- Wisconsin - Buffalo Wild Wings Grill & Bar
I moved to Indy in June, and I've been to all of these except Buffalo Wings and Rings. Jealous that Penn State has Harry & Izzy's because that place is awesome and fits the Michigan fanbase to a T. O'Reilly's was fun last year, but it is pretty small, hopefully the weather will be nice enough for outside seating, but it is snowing here today.
Hope so see some of you down here, I'll probably repost the list on Wednesday or Thursday if it's cool with the mods.
For those who don't know, tickets for the B1G Championship Game went on sale today at 10:00 AM. In case M makes it in, buy them up now! Worst case scenario is we don't make it in and sell for a profit because the face-value tickets are going to be sold out soon.
I bought 4 in section 528. For anyone who has been, how are these tickets and the venue in general?
Also, does anyone know how the B1G plans on splitting the Legends/Leaders (ugh) fan bases, if at all? There was no guide on where to buy tickets, but I've seen split stadiums at other conference championship games.
EDIT: Looks like the game is already sold out. WOW