a vitally important recap of all the dumb tweets sent during the Harbaugh coaching search
This is the first big visitor weekend for Michigan and I've already confirmed a few names. This was in the Weekly Update, but this will be the permanent home of the list as it gets updated with new names. Here's who I have so far.
- Kentucky QB Zeke Pike (6'5", 220 lbs): Pike had to reschedule the visit to next week. Offers from Alabama, Arkansas, Auburn, Clemson, Florida, FSU, LSU, Michigan, Penn State, and USC among others.
- OL Chase Deback (6'8", 308 lbs) Michigan: Hoping for an offer from Michigan. Reporting no offers yet, but is gaining interest from local schools.
- LB Joe Bolden (6'2", 225 lbs) Ohio: Recently offered by Michigan. Other offers include Arizona, Illinois, North Carolina, NC State, Stanford, Tennessee, and West Virginia among others.
- OL Jonah Pirsig (6'9", 300 lbs) Minnesota: Also has a Michigan offer as well as Auburn, Illinois, Iowa, MSU, Ohio State, and Wisconsin among others.
- WR Aloyis Gray (6'3", 165 lbs) Indiana: Teammates with Pierre Aka, he's hoping to get an offer. Cincinnati, Illinois, and Purdue have offered.
- OL DeAndre Herron (6'6", 300 lbs) Indiana: Has offers from Louisville and Toledo, will probably have more soon.
- OL Daron Brown (6'5", 312 lbs) Michigan: Has been up to Michigan before, and is hoping for an offer. No offers yet for Daron, but is gaining interest from local schools.
- DB Wayne Morgan (5'11", 188 lbs) New York: Rutgers leads because he's familiar with their program. This visit could be big for Michigan. Offers from Alabama, U Conn, Miami, Penn State, Rutgers, and Syracuse among others.
- DB Allen Gant (6'1", 182 lbs) Ohio: Recently took a trip up to Ann Arbor and plans on camping this summer. Some offers include Boston College, Cincinnati, Stanford, and West Virginia.
- DE Mario Ojemudia (6'3", 215 lbs) Michigan: Plans on taking his time with his recruitment, has a Michigan offer.
- TE Devin Funchess (6'5", 205 lbs) MIchigan: Teammates with Ojemudia. TE Ron Thompson (6'4", 210 lbs) MIchigan: Very high on Michigan, plans on waiting a little while longer to make his decision.
- TE AJ Williams (6'6", 260 lbs) Ohio: He'll be up either Tuesday or Friday, he isn't sure of the date yet. Offers include Boston College, Illinois, Louisville, Michigan, MSU, NC State, and West Virginia.
- LB Royce Jenkins-Stone (6'2", 215 lbs) Michigan: Said he wants to get back up to see them practice in pads.
- DE Alex Pace (6'2", 255 lbs) Glenville. Offers from Akron, Kent State, Ohio, Toledo, and Youngstown State.
- LB DeAndre Rollins (6'1", 215 lbs) Ohio: No offers yet.
- DB De'van Bogard (5'11", 172 lbs) Glenville: Reports an offer from USC, could be close to an Ohio State and a Michigan offer.
- DE Se'Von Pittman (6'4", 225 lbs) Ohio: Offers include Alabama, MSU, Michigan, Ohio State, Florida, and Notre Dame.
- DE Chris Wormley (6'4", 255 lbs) Ohio: Confirmed that Chris will be up for this weekend. This will be big for Michigan to have Chris see what practice is like and to get more interaction with the new coaches.
- TE Matt Doneth (6'5", 235 lbs) Michigan: Has offers from CMU and WMU.
- TE Sam Grant (6'6", 238 lbs) Ohio: Has offers from Michigan, Boston College, Louisville, Syracuse, and Toledo. St. Edward teammates with Greg Kuhar and Tyler Orlosky.
- TE/OL Mark Harrell (6'5", 260 lbs) North Carolina: Offers from Michigan, Auburn, Clemson, Kentucky, North Carolina, Notre Dame, Stanford, and Virginia Tech among others.
- DT Greg Kuhar (6'3", 265 lbs) Ohio: Talking to his parents about making the trip. Michigan, Toledo, and West Virginia have offered.
- LB Vin Ascolese (6'2", 205 lbs) New Jersey: Not sure if he'll make it.
- RB Auctavius Bennett (5'7", 180 lbs) Maryland
- WR Monty Madaris (6'2", 175 lbs) Ohio: Not sure of his ride situation, but is trying to make it up. Offers include Boston College, Cincinnati, Illinois, MSU, and Nebraska.
- OL Sid Anvoots (6'4", 285 lbs) Indiana: He committed to Louisville on Friday.
- ATH David Perkins Indiana: He has to work
- TE Pierre Aka Indiana: Has a ride situation, isn't coming.