|05/24/2018 - 1:19pm||HOW THE F DO I GET TIX????||
100 days - it'll be here tomorrow!
Need tix. I have a sixer of choice for any help securing a pair.
|05/17/2018 - 7:34pm||How overhyped are they?||
I need a pair of tickets to confirm. Anyone?
|02/25/2018 - 9:33pm||baby scotch first, then the pricey stuff||
If you're asking for scotch, I'm going to go out on a limb and guess that you're not interested in a blend, sinlge malt all the way.
Without getting long here and since you're asking, I would recommend a baby scotch, both for price and your palate.
Mac 12 is a standard
Balvenie 12, and/or a caribbean cask (aged in an oak barrel) is fine - this used to be a value until everyone discovered this shit was the BOMB.
Anthing peaty (smokey, tastes awesome, smells like big foot's dick) - that's your call, but I would go with one of the above for starters.
The older the hooch, the bigger the bite, soooo good but can be a little overwhelming if you're introducing to your palate for the first time.
|12/10/2017 - 8:03am||New banner spotted in the locker room||
Saturdays are for the boys.
|11/18/2017 - 8:03pm||crawl back into the sewage drain that you crawled out of||
you spineless son of a cowturd.
|11/17/2017 - 9:57pm||Fuck Him||
and his goat-smelling ass.
|11/12/2017 - 1:01pm||Mother of God, Man||
this board has become the biggest collection of fucking assholes.
If I wanted to read a bunch of moronic comments from sniveling cry babies, I'd goto an SEC page.
|11/05/2017 - 8:08pm||HAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHA,||
|09/11/2017 - 8:20am||Ann Arbor is not a whore.||
Artificial surface be damned, I am happy Baker Mayfield planted that flag.
|09/08/2017 - 9:21am||All of this shit doesn't matter||
if the team takes care of business and wins this game Saturday.
|09/05/2017 - 6:57pm||……PURE GOLD||
".....now you're getting your shit pushed in by MARYLAND at the home opener"
"Can MARYLAND even score 51 points in a basketball game???"
Go on with your bad self, DJ!
|09/05/2017 - 8:43am||RB Alert:||
Karan The Destroyer Higdon.
Don't be surprised is he gets more snaps. Dude was running with a purpose on Sat.
|09/04/2017 - 9:59am||6 hoppy beers, 2 brats and a good dose of||
|08/29/2017 - 5:52pm||No way. I will raise your ass.||
Higdon has 1000 yards by the Air Force game!
|08/29/2017 - 5:49pm||Roller Coaster at RT, scares the shit out of me.||
FUCKING GO BLUE, SMASH!
There, I feel better now. I just wanted to get that out of the way now, before I head to Dallas.
|08/25/2017 - 3:49pm||I'm positive||
I'm positive about being worried that this young secondary is gonna get challenged, repeatedly so, until it proves otherwise. I'm positive that our DL (a strength) is gonna help as much as they can. I'm especially positive now, after reading today's WR/TE report, Indiana now scares the hell out of me (esp given they follow state and precede happy valley). I'm damn sure positive that I'm nowhere near as optimistic as I was last year against @Wiscy followed by the game (and being at home really doesn't help in cover2).
Week to week, that's how I'm looking at this season. Playoffs be damned, I hope we win game one next week.
|08/25/2017 - 1:21pm||Sadly, WE left AA with 10 more of his teammates (draft).||
So WE gonna have some growing-up to do, like real fast, to beat a deep veteran team from Cbus.
"considering the fact that we outplayed them last year in the Shoe, I think we can do it."
|08/19/2017 - 9:46pm||I'm in!||
Also, looking for a single ticket!
|05/28/2017 - 8:22am||THIS||
"Bitterness is like poison that you swallow hoping that someone else dies..." ~ Dr. David Levy
|05/04/2017 - 8:36am||Did someone say Super Bowl rings?||
Congrats on your recent orange bowl victory.
(sadly, I've no clue how to post this photo).
|04/24/2017 - 12:09pm||Bama||
then tackle drills on Finebaum.
|02/15/2017 - 8:58pm||Dear Paul Finebaum||
go fuck yourself.
|02/15/2017 - 6:24am||7 minute abs||
don't know why, but this seemed relevant for this thread.
|01/23/2017 - 1:33pm||^^^THIS||
put that shit on a Wheaties box!
|01/05/2017 - 5:18pm||Great, now I gotta take a dump.||
|12/10/2016 - 9:37pm||RONDO!||
|11/26/2016 - 6:16pm||fuck next year.||
This team played like champions TODAY. Respect.
Thank you and Go Blue!
|11/23/2016 - 5:37pm||Put your iron jocks on, Men||
and SPY the hell out of 'im #BestonBest
|11/07/2016 - 6:18am||Docs sacked that tumor!||
Hope that 'lil fella follows his adventurous pathway and plays for for Sparty (versus swimming with sharks).
Great read, thanks for sharing.
|10/24/2016 - 2:13pm||BEWARE anything >0.01%||
Just ask Mork Dinotenio - http://www.sbnation.com/college-football/2015/10/17/9561889/michigan-michigan-state-win-probability
Put your iron jocks on, Men, and go smash all of the percents out of them Saturday!
|10/11/2016 - 8:46am||Offensive line. Slomo 20:32||
|10/10/2016 - 2:08pm||ONWENU SMASH||
Anthony Cioffi, 6-0 203 Sr db, meet Big Mike.
|10/09/2016 - 7:46am||He probably said something like||
"congrats, Ash, your band wore their iron jocks today"
|09/11/2016 - 9:15am||^ No disrespect intended,||
but I don't think it was a stunt by Saban. WKU's defensive effort holding Bama to 13yds rushing in the first half with game totals of 64yds on 16 attempts by their top two backs, Scarbrough and Harris, and a total of 93 yards on 44 carries by all backs.
Bama has Ole Miss next weekend and following the lack of push, I'd wager this is what he's concerned about.
Just a hunch.
|09/11/2016 - 9:01am||just a guess||
it was the end of the game and LK put a dude in motion instead of handing the ball off and running out the clock, which led to a TO and a late score; I suspect that's what drew the ire of Smaug.
|09/11/2016 - 7:54am||THIS: "Those are called ass-chewings"||
My disdain for Saban is only satisfied when she eats her young. (if I was smart I would embed. I am not smart).
|09/09/2016 - 8:33am||DYK what the recruiting story on HARBAUGH was like?||
i.e. were there other teams involved, or did Bo just give him a playbook after he kicked his feet off his desk?
|09/03/2016 - 12:30pm||BOOM!||
You asked - Gedeon gives the sack!
|08/26/2016 - 7:41am||All of the above||
onside kicks and go for two after every score.
|08/21/2016 - 4:22pm||850 lb Gigundo||
|06/25/2016 - 7:31pm||Well,||
Born and raised in Nashville, escaped to AA for the Heisman years and been back ever since.
Some great Summertime options (some mentioned before, some, maybe not)
1. Percy Warner Park - riddled with outdoor trails, horse trails, and nearby is cheekwood gardens. PWP is IMHO, better than Central Park (YTCP). *celebrity encounter - I once ran the white trail (3mi) with Taylor Swift..and her bodyguard!
2. Ryman tour - if you love music, you should do this tour. Also - even if you don't like Bluegrass, but have the time (and tics available), you should check these shows out! http://www.box-officetickets.com/TN/Nashville/Ryman-Auditorium-Tickets?&mkwid=sqbLjw49w%7Cpcrid%7C82588652177%7Cpkw%7Cryman%20auditorium%7Cpmt%7Cb%7Cpdv%7Cc%7C&st-t=google&vt-k=ryman%20auditorium&gclid=Cj0KEQjw17i7BRC7toz5g5DM0tsBEiQAIt7nLOuthVcMTMu3SV9UMbi_5PlLYC_U5HRoPwjisYyM0_oaAkCI8P8HAQ
3. Since it's hot as xxxx and ya'll have chillns, you might be interested in water park fun - https://www.nashvilleshores.com
4. Nashville Sounds (as mentioned before, great stadium and amenities)l
1. Hot fried chicken. Prince's is the original, super ghetto location but that adds to the experience (very safe). Boltons is the SON of Prince's (there's a whole ghetto-fabulous story), not as greasy and very tasty (also kinda sketch location). Then there's Hattie B's (my best friend's Son-in-Law started and Hattie B is his Granddaughter), anyhoo, really good chicken, probably the best. Nice menu with plenty of food/bev options, gentirfied affluent locations.
*all three options usually have an extended wait
2. Burgers. 1. Burger-up. There are a couple of locations, 12South is the most popular, and very long waits on weekends. Amazing burgers/fares. 2. GrillShack burger (East Nashville) - IMHO, the best value burger - 1lb burger & fries for <10$. *note:called Grillshack for a reason, literally in a shack. 3. Pharmacy Burger (East Nashville) - Nashville's #1 burger/beer garten. Amazing burgers, milkshakes, rocket-tots and very cool outdoor beer garten. *very very long lines.
3. Misc food. 1. Mexican: Rosepepper Cantina - Nashville's #1 mex/margarita joint. 2. Thai: Smiling Elephant, same as Rosepepper. 3. 5-points Pizza (or Desano's) - both amazing, both really long lines, OR, you can call in!
I'm leaving beer joints and adult places off, as ya'll got dem chillns. (but there are SO many).
I left off Broadway, but that's because I despise Broadway (great live music though, and tourist hell).
|05/26/2016 - 9:52am||Kate Upton's||
|05/21/2016 - 8:05am||my fave||
Jesus is coming, look busy.
|05/21/2016 - 8:05am||Jesus is coming,||
|12/13/2015 - 7:32pm||Congrats to Blake Countess!||
Happy it worked out for him. GO BLUE!
|12/11/2015 - 4:18pm||Great suggestions!||
A couch for my Sparty friend, so he can invite our mutual Ohio friend over to socialize with his hooker....then set them on fire. Then I can send the ipoopyou in lieu of flowers.
There's still the gift for my ND friend....was thinking of the "Play like you have an imaginary GF" t-shirt, but that's a little dated. Suggestions?
|12/06/2015 - 8:12am||Karma, is a bitch.||
CC is on the clock.
Respect the person, regardless of who they are.
|10/26/2015 - 4:46pm||oops||
that was my other fave movie, Smoky and the Bandit.
"we ain't got time for that crap, Boy!"
|10/26/2015 - 4:45pm||....||
Hush Puppies, Daddy!
|10/25/2015 - 3:51pm||It's me.||
I have 3 years of eligibility left. Thanks everyone.