- Alcohol sales: Commerce is annoying. People in the suites can get up and get a beer without annoying Brian. Could you bring a keg to Michigan Stadium in the day?
- Florida really humped the shark: Three-headed quarterback situation can’t be good news for them. Going with Luke Del Rio is really not good news, especially for Zaire.
- The secondary has us concerned, especially after the starters. Sam suggests the trepidation might be the aliens at receiver making our guys look bad. Lavert Hill has come on.
- Keith Washington: coaches asked him to develop some safety skills and that caused it—weird. Michigan is now thin at corner: JKP is probably going to have to move.
- James Hudson to offensive tackle: good news for DL depth, bad news for OTs. It may not stick—this stuff happens in a Harbaugh program.
- The defense is the defense: Don Brown will help the kids out by calling up good doctor blitz. Lost guys but gained experience in the system.
- Having fun with the different types of players they’ve got. Michigan will spread it out to use the catching abilities of Evans, Hammering Panda, and the receivers and tight ends. Pep effect!
You can catch the entire episode on Michigan Insider's podcast stream on Audioboom.