Ira is here for Sam, who’s in Indy for the open practice.
- The last gasp of the Red era: Michigan didn’t go to the Joe and win three straight but it would have been nice. What’s next?
- Gaming RPI: The NCAA met with Sagarin and Pomeroy…and went back to their stupid metric that’s so predictable a hero at Minnesota got them a 5-seed and Illinois State got left out for 9-seed MSU.
- Oklahoma State could be the VCU game of this tourney, except Cowboys can shoot. We like that there’s nobody to get Wagner in trouble.
- Who’s got two guards and is No. 1 at forcing two-point jumpers?
- The rest of our brackets. Brian likes UCLA because that game, Craig believes the Midwest is so soft Kentucky will jump brackets and beat all of us down, Gonzaga might get to walk to the Final Four, and hoo did Wisconsin end up in a rough bracket.
- Match the champs to the roundtabler: Kentucky, UNC, Nova, Meeeshigan.
You can catch the entire episode on Michigan Insider's podcast stream on Audioboom.