There is no Brian (ill) or Sam (out) so you get Ira, Ed, and Craig Ross.
- E-sports are a thing, and not just in Ira’s house. WTKA actually had to talk about whether they’d start covering it as a sport.
- Craig recounts what hoops and hockey games were like in the Middle Ages, when “water boy” meant the kid whose job it was to mop up the puddles from the roof leaks.
- The Orange Bowl: Florida State’s got talent. Ed didn’t trust his numbers. How much of that was losing Peppers at the last minute? Could Peppers have blocked DeMarcus Walker, because our guards sure as hell couldn’t.
- Next year worries: they’re all concerned about the secondary. Best guess at offensive line makeup.
- Quarterback competition? Speight’s injury makes it way too hard to judge his last two games, but Iowa opens the door for a real ninja.
- Time management fail: hopefully we don’t see that again.
- Skill position guys: receivers to take a step back, RB check again later, TE should be okay.
- Throwing out names to replace Fisch: Pep Hamilton?
- Hoops is hard to judge.
You can catch the entire episode on Michigan Insider's podcast stream on Audioboom.
THE USUAL LINKS
- Helpful iTunes subscribe link
- General podcast feed link
- Direct download link
- What's with the theme music?